Honored Contributor

It's been so long since I've seen her (or heard her) I didn't even recognize her.

Where has she been?  My TV (one of them) is almost always on for background noise, but I haven't seen her.

I even wake up in the middle of the night and am familiar with the late night hosts, but I don't see her there either?  Where's she been?

I'm just curious....

Honored Contributor

I've seen her on Beauty IQ a few times and that QVC Plus show.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to see her, too.  It's been ages since I saw a show of hers. 

Honored Contributor

I pretty much only watch Beauty IQ when I do watch qvc and I've unfortunately seen her on there a few times I watched. I was worried she was going to be permanent on Beauty IQ but someone said she was filling in for Alberti or something so luckily it sounds like it was temporary.

Trusted Contributor

She has been on QVC Plus and Beauty IQ channel.  I enjoy her bubbly personality. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I pretty much only watch Beauty IQ when I do watch qvc and I've unfortunately seen her on there a few times I watched. I was worried she was going to be permanent on Beauty IQ but someone said she was filling in for Alberti or something so luckily it sounds like it was temporary.

@HappyDaze

Is she hard to tolerate?  I know I've seen her before, but I don't have cable anymore and I don't remember what she's like.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Is she hard to tolerate?  I know I've seen her before, but I don't have cable anymore and I don't remember what she's like.

For me she is, @mistriTsquirrel. She talks alot and often over the vendors,  says alot of silly things (not funny, just often doesn't use the correct words) and tries to do alot of "hip" millenial type things but comes off as cheesy and awkward, imo. Her "style" of presenting is just not one I enjoy. In fact, I often will not watch a show if I see her presenting. I had forgotten all about her since I rarely watch QVC so when I turned on Beauty IQ and kept seeing her I was worried she was a new host of that channel because I had heard the hosts were suppose to be Alberti and that Eylse (sp?) host who I am not really familar with. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Trusted Contributor
I recently saw her hosting a Philosophy show. Hadn't seen her in awhile. She talked calmly and didn't interrupt.
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

For me she is, @mistriTsquirrel. She talks alot and often over the vendors,  says alot of silly things (not funny, just often doesn't use the correct words) and tries to do alot of "hip" millenial type things but comes off as cheesy and awkward, imo. Her "style" of presenting is just not one I enjoy. In fact, I often will not watch a show if I see her presenting. I had forgotten all about her since I rarely watch QVC so when I turned on Beauty IQ and kept seeing her I was worried she was a new host of that channel because I had heard the hosts were suppose to be Alberti and that Eylse (sp?) host who I am not really familar with. 

@HappyDaze

I really have a hard time listening when people talk over each other.  It's like it's just too overwhelming for my brain to try to sort out, and I get irritated.  Maybe it's just from my parents arguing all the time when I was growing up, because it reminds me of that...I don't know.  I can't watch a lot of daytime t.v. because they seem to do that a lot.  Of course, most of that programming is trying-to-be-hip, cheesy and awkward-type programming like you've mentioned, so I guess there's no point in watching it anyway...unless I want to learn what the definition of "ratchet" has been changed to.

I'm often subjected to daytime t.v. in waiting rooms.  Why do they do that?  It's upsetting enough to have to sit there and wait to see a doctor for test results.  I don't want to have to watch Kelly Ripa learn a terrible dance from some kid's awful new hip-hop video.

Image result for Nooo squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org