Respected Contributor

Good afternoon my dear posters. Wondering if anyone 

knows of a current HSN coupon,and would be kind enough to post it.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Coupons for HSN vitamins

Check on Retailmenot

Respected Contributor

I received one in an e-mail last week for 20% off and used it the other day.  I think it expired yesterday.  Sorry.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IMW  Check Andrew’s website. I often get my vitamins at a discount there with free shipping.No coupons needed.

Honored Contributor

Also, it's against the rules to post coupon info on the board. If done, the post will be deleted. This is under "Community Standards." Sorry.

Honored Contributor

Since QVC and HSN are both owned by the same company, I don't know why it would be against the rules to post a code for HSN.  I understand why it would be against the rules to post one for other shopping sites.  LOL

Anyhow, there were quite a few HSN coupons on Retailmenot. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you all.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Since QVC and HSN are both owned by the same company, I don't know why it would be against the rules to post a code for HSN.  I understand why it would be against the rules to post one for other shopping sites.  LOL

Anyhow, there were quite a few HSN coupons on Retailmenot. 

i checked this out with one of the mods recently in the customer care forum and we are now allowed to post both links to hsn products and share coupon codes for hsn also since they are "sister stations."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@IMW

As @NicksmomESQ said- check out Andrew’s website. The prices were cheaper & shipping free on $50. Procapslabs(dot com). Or maybe tomorrow he will have some specials or free shipping since he has the today’s special on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a 20% off coupon until recently for vitamins. I think it expired. doesn't show up anymore on my profile page, just checked.

edited to add - Andrew has shows planned all day tomorrow. so there will be special pricing.