Honored Contributor

Re: Could you date someone 36 years younger than you?

No, I'd get a dog.

Honored Contributor

OMG---absolutely not ----and dating isn't even in my wheelhouse either no matter what the age. am so over that part of my life. 

Regular Contributor

I don't have a problem so much with the age difference; i have more of a problem wilth her dating her employee. She should be smarter than that!

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I realize what a dinosaur I truly am! I married at 21 and back in the day dating anyone younger would have never been on my radar. There were so many rules back then. I remember one guy who was truly gorgeous asked me out and he was a couple of inches shorter than me. My mother went ballistic when she saw us together and that was the end of that. Today no one would think a thing of it. I am so happy that all those rules are being thrown out.

Now would I date a guy 36 years younger if I was single? Absolutely not because those rules are too ingrained in my psyche. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

When I turn the question around and think of someone 36 years older, I realize the population of men over 108 is sparse on the ground.

Now that is a downer 😢

Guess no sugar daddy for me.

Respected Contributor

Only if he could keep up with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Here are some of the comments that were actually quite funny:

“Mom and Dad, I’m in love with a millionaire “.... “say no more son, we accept”

Mom, Dad, I'm dating grandma. Parents:  Does she have a lot of money?. Son :yes. Parents: we're fine with it.

"Mom, Dad....I'm dating a woman older than you are".

That’s such a cool way to make money. I hope my son can get a business plan like this.

@San Antonio Gal   There's good money in it if you live in an area where there are a lot of middle-aged and older women.  I know some young men who got through college bedding women like that.  I heard one young men telling some others that "she don't swell, she don't tell and she's grateful as hell, She got money to spend and I am satisfied the happier she is the more I get, my friend."

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

When I turn the question around and think of someone 36 years older, I realize the population of men over 108 is sparse on the ground.

Now that is a downer 😢

Guess no sugar daddy for me.

Darn, I'm lazy. I reached for my calculator. :-) @Still Raining 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

No I couldn't.

Esteemed Contributor

If I did, he would be 15. YUCK.