Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could she have picked a worse flattering color?

Maybe DT threads are bashed (they all are not deleted) because there are more of them and nastier...the views expressed on this forum are more liberal, IMHO so there are less of them and they are not as nasty....

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Green is a nice color choice for her.

@MyGirlsMom

Better than orange.

Orange is the new black.  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Good Lord. I can't imagine starting a whole thread on this. How vapid. The things people do to entertain themselves says a lot about what they have going on in their lives or lack thereof.

I agree, @Irshgrl31201.   I also find it interesting that this thread has been permitted to remain yet any "bash threads" about Donald Trump were quashed posthaste.   And I don't mean to imply it's a politically partisan choice by the Q standards...  it's about the pervasive, daily threads criticizing and verbally shredding women.    I wish this climate in which so much scrutiny of/denigrating of women and their outward appearance weren't so accepted and supported.Sad emoticon

Hi @dooBdoo@.  :-)  Oh, I don't take a thread like this seriously at all.  I mean, look at the title and the OP.    Like @violann said "disingenuously coy".....  You have to laugh at someone who posts something like this -- it's not even clever, just obvious and....dumb.  The only thing that gives it any credence is if posters engage in a serious way.

Esteemed Contributor

I have yet to hear criticisms of male politicians' outfits. It's clear to me the OP had a political agenda in mind when posting. It went through because it was vague but people figured it out soon enough. What disturbs me is that it's still OK in some circles to criticize a woman's appearance if you disagree with her ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

Worse, flattering?  How could anyone put those two words together to describe anything?  Makes me wonder about the poster's language abilities.

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

She could certainly use a new stylist. Her pantsuit jackets look like those Nehru jackets from the seventies, lol. Perhaps one of the QVC stylists wants to volunteer for the job.  Woman LOL

Good heavens No.  The QVC stylists can't even get the models in the right sizes.  Besides I don't think she wears much D&C.

Honored Contributor

<3 <3 <3 love this 

@MorningLover wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

That's the Here we go again train! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

It's called puce green.

Puce is maroon or a type of red brown. I've never heard of puce green.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

I think the OP was trying to say "less flattering" but didn't use the best grammar?  Too bad she hasn't seen fit to come back to the thread she started.

It's called hit and run.