Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could You Travel on this Road?

NO!

Honored Contributor

Yes.  As long as this aerial view of the entire road is not what I actually see while driving, I’ll be fine.  

Trusted Contributor

Uh, no ...

I've been on Road to Hana in Hawaii and parts of it scared the you know what out of me.  I cannot even imagine this.

Honored Contributor

That would be terrifying especially since it looks like semi trucks use the road too.

Respected Contributor

I could very easily, but I wouldn't like it.  If  I had to, it wouldn't be a problem for me.  

Honored Contributor

Just looking at it is making me dizzy! 

Honored Contributor

Image result for weeee pig

Weeeeeee ....

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@lolakimono  Do you know where this is?  Interesting....

@Patriot3

Per the source:

Road in Chile, Paso Los Libertadores

Thanks, Lola.  Since I will never get to Chile, I'll never be tempted.  It might be fun to try it.  Wonder what's at the top?? Smiley Happy

@Patriot3   I think you would need to also take into consideration "Altitude Sickness"...............     Would be dire to pass out on one of those curves.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Yikes, makes me about dizzy looking at it.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

That would be terrifying especially since it looks like semi trucks use the road too.

I just moved from a pretty rural location at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.  Each year I'd take dad up the mountain to Skyline Drive to drive among the fall foliage. Road winds around and around the mountain.  

I knew this road was shared with trucks because they'd have signs posted for runaway trucks when to downshift and there were straightaways at the end of a particularly winding part for trucks that lost control as they were coming down the mountain.  There were signs stating what these straightaways used - it was some material to help the trucks slightly sink to help gain control so they'd not go off the side of the road. 

I used to take an anti-nausea med an hour before we'd go because there were times I'd get dizzy and it wasn't this bad (or at least I don't think so) but who knows what it may look like from the air!