Esteemed Contributor

Could Turn The Fans & AC off...................................

this am.  It is in the upper 40s and wonderful. It is already sunny and clear as a bell.  No haze/humidity.

We are going out for breakfast and enjoy this great weather today . It is back to ookey rain forest weather by Tuesday.

Any plans for you this beautiful Sunday?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could Turn The Fans & AC off...................................

I am going to work in the flower beds and then probably sit outside and read in the afternoon....

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma   I envy your flower beds and your ability to work in them.

If I got down to weed or plant someone would have to hoist me up. We had flowers all over years ago. DH and I would load the car with flats of flowers and spend hours on the weekend tending to the yard.

Honored Contributor

It's still 90° at 4:45 a.m. in Phoenix.  This will probably be today's LOW temperature.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

At 6am today, it was 80 degrees with 61% humidity. That's cooler than it's been most morining the last 2 weeks. In the upper midwest.

Honored Contributor

Here in Chicago for the first time this summer, I have the windows open.  It has been so humid this past week it's great to be able to breathe again!

Esteemed Contributor

Low 40's and low humidity up here this morning. Feels like early Fall.

Might tackle a repair to some slats on a rocking chair that have cracked. Nice day to take it outside.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

It's still 90° at 4:45 a.m. in Phoenix.  This will probably be today's LOW temperature.

Yup. I walked outside to feed the kitties and it was already 90 at 5 am. Don't ya just love this time of the year?   NOT!

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I want to live where u do.illinios stays hot and muggy til the end of october.makes me 😠 

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   lol   I worked outside between 6:30 and 7:30.  Temperature already 80 and humidity higher with a "feels like" temperature above 100 predicted for this afternoon.   Might go walk in the air-conditioned mall near me then.  I won't be comfortable outdoors for much else.