Respected Contributor

Re: Could Turn The Fans & AC off...................................

@Desertdi I would never survive in arizona.so does your ac run all 12 monthes?would hate to pay your electric bill. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Desertdi I would never survive in arizona.so does your ac run all 12 monthes?would hate to pay your electric bill. 

@Luvsmyfam   We really DO have a "winter season" here.....it get's down in the 20's and we have to use HEAT....(mostly Dec thru Feb...give or take). 

Many areas of Arizona have 4 seasons...Phoenix just happens to be on the low desert.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I was out at 8 washing windows and the sun was already blazing, but, had my SPF gaither on and the UV index was only 1.

Honored Contributor

altulipssusy-vi.gif

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I am envious! It's already 78 in SC, with 89% humidity and possible thunderstorms on the way.  We do need the rain, but the rest of it can go away...I'm longing for October weather!

Respected Contributor

It's still very hot and humid where I live.  Getting rain everyday, sometimes severe thunderstorms.  Too hot to do anything.  Even my husband who never complains and always has energy took a 2 hour nap yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Southern WV is at 65 and rainy ; I love it!   Up early to get to the grocery store after it opened at 9:00; only 3 other shoppers in the store this morning.  Got what I needed and we were home by 10:00.  

The only bare shelves in the entire store today were pasta, and I do mean bare.   Absolutely no boxes of any brand or type of pasta, which I found very odd.  

I turned off our a/c and opened windows, but do have ceiling fans on.