Honored Contributor

Re: CostcoTrip Today November 5th

@SurferWife wrote:

My husband went today.  He bought some French Onion soup...YUM!  He tries to go when he knows I can't go because we somehow spend twice as much when I go.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

@SurferWife      with the food court set up so you can not sit down and eat like before the pandemic, my Husband has no interest in going to Costco at all.  The only reason he went with me before was for the hot dogs.

Respected Contributor

I live in Colorado and haven't seen any wipes in months at my Costco. Went yesterday and no diced tomatoes, no Heinz Ketchup (some off brand) and had very little TP.  So lucky to have picked up a 1/4 of a steer from a friend who has a ranch.  My freezer is very happy to be stocked with all natural grass & grain fed beef.  Expecting to go to lock down soon.  So many cases and growing daily.

Honored Contributor

I went to Costco this morning (11-6-20) and there was plenty of toilet paper both Kirkland and Charmin.  Lots of Kleenex and Kirkland brand wipes.  I don't know about paper towels.  

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

I got some of the French onion soup too.  Mr. 4kitties loves it.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Yesterday I googled Costco on Youtuber - and a female shopper took u thru most of the store showing different products. I enjoyed the trip. I have a $50 check (for using my credit card) so I'll have to go there soon. I love all their BREADS!!!!!

@kivah , if you are on Instagram follow Costco Deals.  People post all kinds of great finds on there.

I don't go on instagram - don't know how to use it. I have so much clothing, shoes, purses, bedding --- I'm out of room. I've been ordering food from Costco thru Instacart --- but I'll be going in the next few weeks to buy food - and use my $50. check (refund from using my credit card.)

Esteemed Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@Wsmom 

I love senior hours at Costco and Sam's Club. Don't have to deal with the crowds and long lines. 

I'm a senior but I can't wake up that early.

Honored Contributor

They were out of white vinegar. Not even in the inventory. We ended up going to Meijer and bought 4 gallons. (I use it in place of fab softener,also when I cook eggs.)

Respected Contributor

NRe: CostcoTrip Today November 5th

[ Edited ]

No paper towels at my Costco today.  A small TP display.  In terms of shopping, I hope we're not going back to the March days again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

They were out of white vinegar. Not even in the inventory. We ended up going to Meijer and bought 4 gallons. (I use it in place of fab softener,also when I cook eggs.)

I also add white vinegar to my laundry. Fabric softener - in the washing machine - or dryer sheets are not good for the machines.

Respected Contributor

No tp or paper towels at my Sam's in Houston today. They were fully stocked on my last trip less than 2 weeks ago.