Honored Contributor

CostcoTrip Today November 5th

Got there about 10:30AM.  Not too busy. Had everything I needed in stock. Plenty of paper  towels...TP....wipes.  They had One paper towel and TP per person. No hoarding that I could see. At grocery store( fredMeyers) on way home, plenty of everything there too....Even H2O2 for 99 cents for a big bottle. 

Costco had a lot of clothes out....sweaters etc....really cute stuff! I told myself I did not need anything....but, I was tempted 😄

Respected Contributor

Re: CostcoTrip Today November 5th

@SeaMaiden Sounds like a productive trip!  When I feel tempted , I say under my breath, Satan get behind me (HA) and keep walking, do not buy.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

My wife just got back from Costco and the only thing she wanted they "still" did not have in stock. I think they are called Egg Bites. Other than that nothing on our list.

Same at our local HyVee and Tractor Supply, everything on the lists.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I also did a Costco run this morning.   For those over 60 I can't stress enough, check for your over 60 hours at your Costco.  I was in and out and home in a half an hour.  Short lines.  I am spoiled with these hours.  They had everything with the exception of Clorox wipes, which they did have last time I was there.

@hckynut , my store was fully stocked with both kinds of Egg Bites...hopefully yours get them soon!

Honored Contributor

All I'm looking for is Lysol Spray. 

Two cans, one for us and one for our daughter.  

Everything else can be found around here.

Honored Contributor

I guess I was the only one who made a trip to BJ's this morning. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! You got lucky on that trip. DH and I went to  Sams club Saturday it was packed with people and only thing they didn't have was toilet paper. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Costco report from SE Pennsylvania. Still no Dixie Ultra 8 1/2 inch plates - not for months. No Scott TP (our plumber's recommendation). No Lysol or Clorox wipes - since the spring. No All Free and Clear. Good sale on AA batteries and lots of great Christmas decorations! Also, I picked up a box of Mrs. Prindables chocolate and caramel covered pretzels - 24 for $12.99! Sure hope they make it until Thanksgiving Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden I buy all my casual clothes at Costco.  The price is right, the quality is right and the sizing is right for me. 

I've also bought quite a few Carol Hockman lounge sets and sleepwear for under $20. and they wear and wash beautifully.

I've had some items for years and they really hold up well.

I also buy casual shoes there when a style I like is stocked in my size.  My right foot got 1/2 size larger since my knee replacement last year so fit has been a problem for me ever since.  If the shoes aren't comfy it's so easy to return to Costco (even numerous times).

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda   Interesting that your right foot got larger with knee replacement? I had both knees replaced and my feet did not get larger....thank goodness as they are already a size 10😄