Respected Contributor

Re: Costco and/or BJ shoppers

@SahmIam wrote:

@panda1234 Yes. It's in with all the other frozen chicken items : )

Thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

My Costco no longer carries a lot of organic protein.  I think if it doesn't sell well in your area, they don't carry a lot.  Definitely take a tour before signing up.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

we love bjs and there coupon policy is awesome. i just went on there web and looked up organic frozen meats. they have chicken breast wrapped, whole chickens . 2 kinds of sausage and beef tenderloin and its all organic. when i went on i searched for organic frozen meats. good luck.they give great coupons    and they take maufecturers coupon the chicken in your picture its like that but a different brand.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I've been a member of Costco for 22 years. It's $55/year and you're entitled to a membership card - and a 2nd card for anyone else. If it's a friend, u can share the cost. Every month, you'll received a coupon booklet -- with big savings, which more than pays for the membership. I've been buying items on line as well.

Honored Contributor

I'm a member of BJ's because it is much closer.  I haven't really been doing that much shopping there because one of my sons is jumping the nest soon.

Regular Contributor

YES TO BJ'S

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

I am thinking of becoming a member again to one or the other.....

One of things that I am REALLY looking for is organic meats and ESPECIALLY

organic chicken sliced thin and individually wrapped.

Do either of these club stores carry the above?

Thank you.

packed like this 

Image result for perdue individually wrapped chicken breast

Image result for perdue individually wrapped chicken breast 

@Abrowneyegirl  Be aware that any warehouse club could have a certain product for a long time and then suddenly it could be gone.  That said, just two weeks ago I was with my daughter at Costco and she purchased a box of Coleman's Organic Chicken Breasts - they were individually vacuum wrapped.  It was her first time using this particular brand, but she was happy with them, said they were delicious when they were prepared in their air fryer.  However they were a full size piece, not thin sliced.  I get the big bag of Perdue thin sliced pieces for DH & I (hormone & steroid free), but they are not individually wrapped.  There is a smaller bag of individually wrapped, but I'm not 100% if they're organic.  All these were in the frozen area, but there's also a fresh meat area where they might have them.  Lots of choices at Costco.  I've never regretted joining, have been a member for many, many years.

Just an FYI - I get my Kirkland Organic Ground Beef there too.  Three vacuum packs (1 1/3 lbs. each) cost right around $18.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you for this review!!!

Esteemed Contributor

We don't have a Costco here (I wish!). We belong to BJs but we don't buy food there. Anyway I like a lot of BJs stuff, but we don't go as much as we used to because we have a habit of over spending at BJs. lol. So we only go maybe 3X a year now.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles