Esteemed Contributor

Re: Costco Trip Today 2/03/21 Wednesday

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Arrived about 10:30 AM. Not too busy...had everything I went for. Plenty of  TP and Paper Towels....and up to 5 per person  rather than  just one.  Panick buying seems to have ended. 

I wore my two masks...a KN95 and a then surgical mask on top....a bit harder to breathe, and hopefully less particles can get through all the layers.  Worth it.

@SeaMaiden I think a KN95 on it's own is enough- it filters  95% of incoming and outgoing to protect yourself and all others around you! 

@Ibby114     I mostly was wearing the surgical mask over the KN95 to keep the KN95 cleaner.. so it would last longer... a suggestion made by a doctor... the surgical masks are cheap  and more disposible, and I can reuse the KN95 more times.

@SeaMaiden that makes sense! 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I wore my two masks...a KN95 and a then surgical mask on top....a bit harder to breathe, and hopefully less particles can get through all the layers.  Worth it.

@SeaMaiden 

Really?

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Really?

hckynut 

@hckynut   YES!  I would even wear a face shield too but for the fact I have to use readers when out shopping and they just do  not work with the face masks I bought.  I will do EVERYTHING within my power to keep from getting myself and my Husband sick. He is also on board.   Self distancing too....We plan to survive this pandemic.. and also will get the vaccines as soon as we can get them. 

Different strokes for differernt folks!Woman Wink