Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Shoppers Heads Up on Clothing Markdowns and Other Sale Prices!!

@CelticCrafter  Oh wow!  Hi there Costco friend and neighbor!    I'm about equal distance to Hazlet Costco, Edison Costco and Marlboro Costco from my house.  I generally choose to go to the Hazlet Costco because it's less crowded there than the others and the drive to Hazlet is easier due to less traffic and not as busy highway as the others.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella that section of Rte. 9 where the Costco is, is known as Death Highway by the township residents.

I won't go over that way to shop anymore, you take your life in your hands and your heart is in your throat the whole ride.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter  Yes... and that's one reason why I avoid going to the Costco on Rte 9. Also, no matter what time of day on Rte 9 in that area, there's always traffic and sometimes bumper to bumper.   Edison's Costco is no better.  You have to get onto Rte 27 and that's crazy too.  Unless I'm in either area for another reason, I avoid those two Costco's.  The Hazlet one is a straight drive on Rte 35 for me, no traffic and only about 10 or 15 minutes away.  Am also loving that they now have the gas there too. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!