Honored Contributor

Listed on Groupon. 

Great deal with some freebies included 

Information and restrictions listed on site. 

Hope the savings are helpful for those who may be interested.

Esteemed Contributor

It has to be a brand new membership. I'm due for my renewal soon- drats! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

You cannot use it to renew your membership -- but it is not for brand new members only.  It can be used if your prior memberhsip expired before April 1, 2017.  I rejoined using this Groupon last week.  It is a great deal.  

Respected Contributor

That's a great deal for new members.  

We just renewed last week 

Respected Contributor

I'm confused. I went to Groupon to see their Costco offer, and found only one live one, for "$155 off Gold Membership Package with $20 card," etc.

I went to Cosco and the the Gold Star Membership for new members is listed as $60.

When I click on the "See Groupon" button on the promotion page on Groupon, I get an HTTP 500 exception report.

Am I missing something here, or could I actually be $115 ahead by buying a membership? ($155 + $20 - the $60 membership cost)

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting. I need to check out Groupon  more often!!

I just signed up for my first Costco membership using this deal! I live a small condo, but there many items that I can purchase at Costco, even if I don't have much storage space! I am looking forward to receiving my coupon and gift card!

Thanks again for posting!

Respected Contributor

Nevermind my prior post. I found the right page. I don't know why I got that squirrelly stuff.

This does look like a good deal. Extras include a dozen rolls of paper towels and a free pizza. Works for me!

The offer expires November 1. I'll be in the vicinity of my nearest Cosco at the end of September, so I'll buy the membership next month.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I might try Costco out. The groupon promo comes with two cards, and a few other perks. Probably won't use some of them, but I think it might be fun to try Costco, and this is certainly a nice incentive.

Honored Contributor

I recently used Groupon to buy a $45 membership to Sam's Club for $25.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a member. Is it still worth it for people who don't buy in bulk and who don't even have the storage for bulk goods?  What does everyone think?