Honored Contributor

Re: Cosby's Right Hand Man speaks out.....

On 11/30/2014 FaLana said:

The wife may have stayed with him in order to preserve his image as a classy, well respected gentlemen that many looked up to. Why did Jackie Kennedy look the other way, or Hillary Clinton?

Obviously, women are different in their beliefs about infidelity ..... to some it matters a LOT .... others, not so much.

However ..... let's keep the issues separate ....... RAPE is a criminal act ...... cheating, well, it's not against the law. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

On 11/27/2014 moonchilde said:

If you have grown out of love with someone, not so hard to stick around and enjoy the fruits of their labor, which you are entitled to for putting up with them, if you live pretty separate lives. Sometimes the best revenge. She had to have known about it, but she may not have had a realistic idea of the scale.

She MUST have suspected something ........ Hugh Hefner was his best friend! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 11/27/2014 moonchilde said:

If you have grown out of love with someone, not so hard to stick around and enjoy the fruits of their labor, which you are entitled to for putting up with them, if you live pretty separate lives. Sometimes the best revenge. She had to have known about it, but she may not have had a realistic idea of the scale.

She MUST have suspected something ........ Hugh Hefner was his best friend! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Oh yes, she couldn't not have known *something.*

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I wonder how many women here were sexually assaulted in the 60's.

Or ever, for that matter.

I was back in the early sixties. I won't go into details other than I contacted a Nassau County Detective who was a friend and he and he and his partner came to my house. We talked for a long time and I was told if they arrested him my life would become a nightmare. Even today many women won't report it because they are put through so much scrutiny and finger pointing. It is a horrible experience to begin with and then to have people accuse the victim of asking for it tends to make them not report it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam