Honored Contributor

Re: Coroner confirms it's Gabby, Manner of Death Homicide

I think the swamp search is a red herring set up by Brian's parents to help him escape. I think he's nowhere near the area. And I still suspect his parents picked up the van and not him. I don't think he necessarily ever returned to FL, since as far as I know, the only people who have said they've seen him there are his parents.

Did the FBI confirm, beyond his parents' word for it, that he was ever in Florida after her disappearance?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Re: Coroner confirms it's Gabby, Cause of Death Homicide

@Cakers3 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Memorial cross made of stones where Gabby was found:

A memorial of stones arranged in a cross pattern was spotted Monday evening at the Spread Creek Dispersed Campsite east of the Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming

@KingstonsMom   They have been showing pictures of the area where Gabby was found.  I was taken at how open the area is-unless she placed/killed there at night.

It looks as though driving in would be difficult.

It just seems most victims are found in isolated areas-this area is wide open.

Also this is not the spot where Gabby was found and there is no indication as to when the cross was made.

Please dont throw tomatoes at me but Nancy Grace was told the area Gabby was found was on a walking trail then brush then a creek, across the creek was a log and her body was just on the other side of the log. No word if she was buried or not. omg that was painful to type.  Smiley Sad

God Bless this sweet baby girl, and God Bless all the family and friends in her world, such a heart breaking loss.

I will never forget her beautiful smile and obvious zest for life.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

When I saw that picture of Gabby in the van crying, I knew her fiance was a mean spirited jerk.  Gabby was afraid of him and that is the way he wanted it.  What happened?  Did she talk back to you so you killed her?  i hope they find your sorry self so you can sit in a cell for life.  He probably did not push her around much when she was at home but the moment he got her away from family he took advantage of the situation.  A total psycho.  He is guilty as far as I am concerned -- slapping her around in front of other people and now he disappears.  He needs to be brought to the public's attention with that program on TV that looks for criminals.

@Katcat1 

If Brian is still alive, I think he is definitely very afraid of them finding him.   While you would like him brought in and charged, I wouldn't be all that upset to learn he encountered and was killed by an alligator.  Just my opinion, of course.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Do you think Laundrie killed himself?

It's nearly impossible to hide in the swamp where they are searching. If he is alive, the swamp is probably not where he is. 

@Mindy D 

I do.

The area where his Mustang was abandoned is a very swampy area, full of alligators and deadly snakes.

One can hope......of course the snakes may ignore him out of professional courtesy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Or, he may have left the vehicle there to make it look like he's dead and, instead, he left the area and is hiding out somewhere or in another country.

He could go to Cuba, by going to another country and flying out from there.  That's how I've heard Americans have gone to Cuba over the years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaGal wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Memorial cross made of stones where Gabby was found:

A memorial of stones arranged in a cross pattern was spotted Monday evening at the Spread Creek Dispersed Campsite east of the Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming

@KingstonsMom   They have been showing pictures of the area where Gabby was found.  I was taken at how open the area is-unless she placed/killed there at night.

It looks as though driving in would be difficult.

It just seems most victims are found in isolated areas-this area is wide open.

Also this is not the spot where Gabby was found and there is no indication as to when the cross was made.

Please dont throw tomatoes at me but Nancy Grace was told the area Gabby was found was on a walking trail then brush then a creek, across the creek was a log and her body was just on the other side of the log. No word if she was buried or not. omg that was painful to type.  Smiley Sad

God Bless this sweet baby girl, and God Bless all the family and friends in her world, such a heart breaking loss.

I will never forget her beautiful smile and obvious zest for life.

@SeaGal 

Another view, showing the stream and the logs/brush are on the left side of the photo.

The memorial is placed near to where authorities found Gabby Petito's body on Sunday

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The FL home was on the market for sale, then taken off. Laundries bedroom via Realtor.com

Pictures of Laundrie's bedroom show what appears to be a gun hanging from a bookcase, as well as a disturbing poster of dark figures with hammers and spheres violently attacking each other

Pictures of Laundrie's bedroom show what appears to be a gun hanging from a bookcase, as well as a disturbing poster of dark figures with hammers and spheres violently attacking each other 

Honored Contributor

If you look at the picture that the raised tarp covering was in ,it does not look like that area just posted on here with a creek,but maybe .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The FL home was on the market for sale, then taken off. Laundries bedroom via Realtor.com

@KingstonsMom 

While this may seem disturbing after the fact, I bet many many young men have things influenced by video games. 

Unfortunately, it seems like most of the games out there are about shooting and killing the "enemy", so who would give this a second thought?   It could all be dismissed by "oh, he's into video games".  

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Wow, I wonder if that is it.  Leaves me speechless.

Thank you for the photo KingstonsMom.