Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coroner confirms it's Gabby, Manner of Death Homicide

@occasionalrain wrote:

An arrest is not a conviction. Still, it prevents others from providing aide and comfort.

Comort and aid for who? @occasionalrain 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I really don't see anything wrong with Dog and others who are trying to find this (or any) person.

My connection keeps shutting down.  Annoying.  

I dread having to call provider CS.

@ROMARY   The problem with "Dog" is he announced where he believed Brian was-since the Laundries were at the De Sota campsite with Brian-3people went in, only two came out.

He announced this and also that there was a fresh campsite near where the Laundries had been.

So he really gave a tip to Brian and I guarantee Brian is now long gone.

That is the issue.

Let's not forget all the "sightings"-people who claim they have seen him, even in Montana.  Kind of like seeing Elvis and Jim Morrison.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Well Dog and his new wife will be on Dr. Oz to discuss the case today, 9/28.

Also to announce his marriage to Francie(name ?) earlier this month.

Never miss a chance, Dr. Oz, do you.

Blech.

@Cakers3 All we need now is for Dr Phil to show. 

This dog guy seems to be a serial husband. 

@suzyQ3   True but his last wife passed away from cancer,  Beth, I believe, was her name.  He seemed to take it very hard.  The others, I do not know.

Also:  Didn't he spend time in jail for murder???  I guess the criminal mind thinks like ................a criminal, as far as solving cases.

In 1976, Chapman was convicted of first degree murder, and sentenced to five years in a Texas prison. He had been waiting in a getaway car while his friend shot and killed Jerry Oliver, 69, in a struggle during a deal to buy cannabis. Chapman served 18 months at the Texas State Penitentiary in Huntsville, Texas.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Blech.

@suzyQ3   True but his last wife passed away from cancer,  Beth, I believe, was her name.  He seemed to take it very hard.  The others, I do not know.

Also:  Didn't he spend time in jail for murder???  I guess the criminal mind thinks like ................a criminal, as far as solving cases.

In 1976, Chapman was convicted of first degree murder, and sentenced to five years in a Texas prison. He had been waiting in a getaway car while his friend shot and killed Jerry Oliver, 69, in a struggle during a deal to buy cannabis. Chapman served 18 months at the Texas State Penitentiary in Huntsville, Texas.

@mom2four0418   I thought there was something like that in his past.  I know he was trying to have the conviction overturned so that he could become a "real sheriff" and have a new show (he said he was broke).  I saw some blip about this last year.

So this is why he cannot carry a firearm, too.

Maybe he could settle by being a deputy.  Deputy Dawg.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Blech.

@mom2four0418   I thought there was something like that in his past.  I know he was trying to have the conviction overturned so that he could become a "real sheriff" and have a new show (he said he was broke).  I saw some blip about this last year.

So this is why he cannot carry a firearm, too.

Maybe he could settle by being a deputy.  Deputy Dawg.

Pin by Richard Wilder on cartoons | Old cartoon characters, Vintage  cartoon, Old cartoons

I don't find anything about someone's murder amusing.  

Honored Contributor

@manny2 

An arrest warrant prevents friends and family from helping Brian if they wish to avoid being arrested themselves. Often, LE will find something with which to charge a fugitive to prevent him getting help. 

Honored Contributor

Nobody is "amused" by this murder.  Nobody.

The issue is Dog.  Why I was singled out is no surprise.

Carry on.