Respected Contributor

Re: Coroner confirms it's Gabby, Cause of Death Homicide

This case is just so unbelivably sad.  So very heartbreaking for the family. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Gabby was a beautiful young woman who had her whole life ahead of her.  Sending prayers to her family and thanks for all of the people who worked tiredlessly to find her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Duckncover wrote:

I don't think the public needs to be told every horrid detail of that poor girl's demise, but I do hope we see justice served by Brian Laundrie being found, alive, charged, tried, and locked up for years. Wouldn't be sad if his parents also are charged with whatever their part was or continues to be in this whole sordid mess.

@Duckncover 

I suppose it's entirely possible that Brian didn't kill her ... he dumped her at a rest stop and took off.  Some serial killer in the area could actually be the culprit.   

These two going on a four month trip in their van ... that's just too challenging for most couples.  I'm surprised they weren't talked out of it.

Of course, it didn't explain why Brian ran .... or why he came back to his parent's house in the first place.  Not a very bright guy.

Personally, I DO think he killed her .... but we shall see.   

Honored Contributor

Question for anyone who knows ...... when Gabby was reported missing, why was the FBI involved?   I would think the police would handle this type of situation.   They were both adults.  Why was the FBI brought in?

Honored Contributor

When I saw that picture of Gabby in the van crying, I knew her fiance was a mean spirited jerk.  Gabby was afraid of him and that is the way he wanted it.  What happened?  Did she talk back to you so you killed her?  i hope they find your sorry self so you can sit in a cell for life.  He probably did not push her around much when she was at home but the moment he got her away from family he took advantage of the situation.  A total psycho.  He is guilty as far as I am concerned -- slapping her around in front of other people and now he disappears.  He needs to be brought to the public's attention with that program on TV that looks for criminals.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   The FBI is brought in when you cross state lines.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Well thank goodness this thread wasn't deleted.  I don't understand why it was deleted to begin with.  Too many deleted threads.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

When I saw that picture of Gabby in the van crying, I knew her fiance was a mean spirited jerk.  Gabby was afraid of him and that is the way he wanted it.  What happened?  Did she talk back to you so you killed her?  i hope they find your sorry self so you can sit in a cell for life.  He probably did not push her around much when she was at home but the moment he got her away from family he took advantage of the situation.  A total psycho.  He is guilty as far as I am concerned -- slapping her around in front of other people and now he disappears.  He needs to be brought to the public's attention with that program on TV that looks for criminals.

I know many women stay in an abusive marriage-mainly because kids are involved, but she didn't have to stay with this creep. Was she afraid to end their engagement? She should have told her dad or her brother what was happening. They would have taken care of the problem. Pronto!

Honored Contributor

RIP
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I believe Gabby has four siblings, one of them could be pregnant which would account for the sonogram and the baby items.

@occasionalrain 

All of the news reports I've read said that Gabby was one of 6 children in the family.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.