Honored Contributor

Re: 😆 Coronavirus & so called celebs 😆

I do not follow "celebs" so I do not really care what they do, they can flaunt their quarantine if they want it is not my problem

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac These celebrities are just doing what they always do.  It is a culture and a cult in this country.  They have no relevance or relationship to most of real life and people eat it up with a spoon.  That's how they got where they are.  That is their business.

Don't condem people because of the size of their wallet. There are good folk and rotten folk in all economic brackets.  Assess people for who they are.

I don't follow these people, but I don't see anything different from how they were 6 months ago.  It isn't my hobby and I don't even know who most of them are.

So my advice is if you don't agree with them or like what they do, don't pay attention to them.  Don't get worked up over it.  It doesn't do you any good. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

I beleive ryan seaquest complained why he is not getting his 1200 stimulus check...

He wasn't serious!!  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pook This thread is not about those celebrities who entertain and contribute but instead those who complain at how hard they have it when they are surrounded by the comfort of their luxurious homes and need constant recognition....big difference.

As they wipe their tears away with $100 bills.....

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Mz iMac These celebrities are just doing what they always do.  It is a culture and a cult in this country.  They have no relevance or relationship to most of real life and people eat it up with a spoon.  That's how they got where they are.  That is their business.

Don't condem people because of the size of their wallet. There are good folk and rotten folk in all economic brackets.  Assess people for who they are.

I don't follow these people, but I don't see anything different from how they were 6 months ago.  It isn't my hobby and I don't even know who most of them are.

So my advice is if you don't agree with them or like what they do, don't pay attention to them.  Don't get worked up over it.  It doesn't do you any good. Woman Happy

@Sooner , @Mz iMac copied a newspaper article, she's "not worked up over" anything!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Quite a few people seem to think @Mz iMac  wrote this article.  She copied and pasted it. If you read the entire post, she states the source. 

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner , @Mz iMac copied a newspaper article, she's "not worked up over" anything!

@JaneMarple I wasn't saying she was. I was posting my take on the article she posted.  

Respected Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

I'm tired of Gabrielle Union and her natural hair! I don't  understand why this is newsworthy!🤔

@Starpolisher: Neither do I!!! Seems everytime I browse any news feed, she's there...with a story about her hair!?!?!?

@Diva on The Q @Starpolisher  -  I must be way behind the times, I have no idea who Gabrielle Union is - lol.  So I of course could not care less about her natural hair.

@AvalonRose: She's an actress, mainly on TV. She starred in a show called "Being Mary Jane"; acted in a movie called "Bring It On" and most recently, was fired from  "America's Got Talent." She was one of the judges.

Esteemed Contributor

People just gotta make it all about them., celeb or not

Now, here we are,  all high school graduations have been cancelled all over the place, and my facebook is flooded, with people (my age 50+) who are feeling the need to post their high school graduation photos and their memories of that special time of walking to get the diploma. WTH is going on here? I don't give a flying flip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Disease, the great leveler. An uncharitable part of me is not especially sad about fancy folks being stuck on their yachts with nothing to do, unable to get a table at their favorite restaurant like they're accustomed.

Thats's all they seem to do on Bravo and E network shows, go to crowded events and exclusive venues. Maybe they'll be better able to relate to their public after this.

I think they mean well by trying to entertain us, since that is their job. It's just that mugging and jumping around for a webcam in your livingroom is something any of us can do, and it doesn't show them to their greatest advantage.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr