Honored Contributor

Re: 😆 Coronavirus & so called celebs 😆

@Witchy Woman : For your sister-👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Southern Bee

Regular Contributor

Couldn't agree more with the OP.  Last week I saw an article about P!nk - who I love - how she donated $1,000,000 to COVID19....she also said her and her family wre recovering they were able to get tested twice.  I was pretty annoyed by the testing twice thing.  Some folks who really need it can't get tested.  Anyway...go ahead and beat the c rap out of me.  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pook This thread is not about those celebrities who entertain and contribute but instead those who complain at how hard they have it when they are surrounded by the comfort of their luxurious homes and need constant recognition....big difference.

I get about some of the others but to lump Ellen and Kelly Ripa who are entertaining, very generous and good people .   In the end we have the choice not to watch, read things  some do and it's obvious OP has watched/read enough  to know details that I know I never saw, read or heard of and not going out of my way to 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac: I am (virtually) standing right now, giving you a round of applause. You've said everything I've been thinking over the last couple of weeks!!!  

Respected Contributor

Meh I see lots of tone deaf and braggy posts by lots of non-celebs right here and all over social media, but I guess it's cool to call out celebs. Look at all the people complaining here about not being able to go on their cruise or telling others how they need to stop talking about it because it's not that big of a deal. The bottom line is we all come to this with a totally different perspective and deal with it differently.

Do I think some posts are tone deaf? For sure, but it is definitely not coming just from celebrities. I can largely ignore what celebrities say. I am more worried about the tone deaf comments coming from our leaders.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I'm tired of Gabrielle Union and her natural hair! I don't  understand why this is newsworthy!🤔

@Starpolisher: Neither do I!!! Seems everytime I browse any news feed, she's there...with a story about her hair!?!?!?

Valued Contributor

I beleive ryan seaquest complained why he is not getting his 1200 stimulus check...

Regular Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

I'm tired of Gabrielle Union and her natural hair! I don't  understand why this is newsworthy!🤔

@Starpolisher: Neither do I!!! Seems everytime I browse any news feed, she's there...with a story about her hair!?!?!?

@Diva on The Q @Starpolisher  -  I must be way behind the times, I have no idea who Gabrielle Union is - lol.  So I of course could not care less about her natural hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac   ITA with your post.   Yes while many of us have complaints and opinions about what is happening to us, we also don't have the platform or care to just to tell others "how to feel" about things.  Give us a break.  And yeah I am ****** about not being able to have my nails done okay!!!????

Esteemed Contributor

Let's not forget those whose names we've never heard before and never will again who want their 15 minutes of fame and go online to do nothing more than B&M. 

Keepin' it real.