Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,520
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/12/2015 Autumn in NY said:
On 3/12/2015 BlueCollarBabe said:

So glad the baby is well and home now. It's being reported that the mom's purse contained drugs and a syringe. It might explain why she went up and over the bridge when there were no icy or wet road conditions and no signs of her having braked. They said her tox screen for drugs and alcohol will take a few weeks to be complete. Sad.

http://wgntv.com/2015/03/12/drugs-found-in-car-after-crash-that-killed-utah-mother-spared-baby-girl...


I hope it's not the case that she was high. Smiley Sad

They have said she had to be going pretty fast to have the car go up the side of the bridge and launch into the river. Her family only knew that she was taking anxiety medication so she may have been self medicating. Thank God, her baby didn't have to die with her.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,994
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/9/2015 Topaz Gem said: If only one officer heard the voice then I might wonder, but four people heard it. I have no doubt that it was either angels or the baby's mother watching over her daughter. Now that the baby is okay, her mother can continue on her journey.

ITA!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,136
Registered: ‎06-03-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/12/2015 Alley Catvocate said:
On 3/9/2015 Topaz Gem said: If only one officer heard the voice then I might wonder, but four people heard it. I have no doubt that it was either angels or the baby's mother watching over her daughter. Now that the baby is okay, her mother can continue on her journey.

ITA!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

NOW THAT is the deal isn't it.........more then one person heard it........AND.......not just a single word... help........BUT...........and entire sentence, someone help us.........that is amazing........call it what you want........angles.........the mom's spirit.......the child's spirit guide......whatever..........it still comes down to this........a call was heard and because it was........a baby is alive and well.........and that is something to be amazed by..........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,994
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/12/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 3/12/2015 Alley Catvocate said:
On 3/9/2015 Topaz Gem said: If only one officer heard the voice then I might wonder, but four people heard it. I have no doubt that it was either angels or the baby's mother watching over her daughter. Now that the baby is okay, her mother can continue on her journey.

ITA!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

NOW THAT is the deal isn't it.........more then one person heard it........AND.......not just a single word... help........BUT...........and entire sentence, someone help us.........that is amazing........call it what you want........angels.........the mom's spirit.......the child's spirit guide......whatever..........it still comes down to this........a call was heard and because it was........a baby is alive and well.........and that is something to be amazed by..........................................raven

ABSOLUTELY!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor
Posts: 2,916
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/12/2015 BlueCollarBabe said:

So glad the baby is well and home now. It's being reported that the mom's purse contained drugs and a syringe. It might explain why she went up and over the bridge when there were no icy or wet road conditions and no signs of her having braked. They said her tox screen for drugs and alcohol will take a few weeks to be complete. Sad.

http://wgntv.com/2015/03/12/drugs-found-in-car-after-crash-that-killed-utah-mother-spared-baby-girl...

The drugs (a small amount of pot and a bottle of Tramadol) were found in the car along with an unopened package containing a syringe - not in her purse.

No proof any of this belonged to the mom.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,520
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/12/2015 Cakers1 said:
On 3/12/2015 BlueCollarBabe said:

So glad the baby is well and home now. It's being reported that the mom's purse contained drugs and a syringe. It might explain why she went up and over the bridge when there were no icy or wet road conditions and no signs of her having braked. They said her tox screen for drugs and alcohol will take a few weeks to be complete. Sad.

http://wgntv.com/2015/03/12/drugs-found-in-car-after-crash-that-killed-utah-mother-spared-baby-girl...

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} The drugs (a small amount of pot and a bottle of Tramadol) were found in the car along with an unopened package containing a syringe - not in her purse.

No proof any of this belonged to the mom.

True enough. I misread "bag in the car" as being her handbag. The blood tests will tell the tale. Either way, it's a blessing that her baby made it out alive.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,113
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

As much as I'd like to believe these feel good theories of guardian angels, spirit guides etc, if they really exist then why didn't they guard the Mother? Why not help her so this poor baby doesn't have to grow up without her precious Mother? If they have such powers then why don't they use them in a fair and loving way?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,592
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/12/2015 Lynneuk said: As much as I'd like to believe these feel good theories of guardian angels, spirit guides etc, if they really exist then why didn't they guard the Mother? Why not help her so this poor baby doesn't have to grow up without her precious Mother? If they have such powers then why don't they use them in a fair and loving way?

I don't know what to say...other than...we're all going to leave this world at some point? It seems unfair that many leave it at a young age, but I'm glad to know the baby didn't have to have her life end with her mom's.