Respected Contributor

Cool Sculpting or the Do It Yourself at Home System ?

[ Edited ]

heard of CoolSculpting but has anyone tried Blue Fat Freezing system, an at home system ?

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Color Sculpting or the Do It Yourself at Home System ?

I've done 3 CoolScupting treatments.  The first was the best, 2nd & 3rd not so much. Cost a lot

I have been using Isavera Freezing Systems from the big A ever since. 

It was working great until I started gaining my weight back and not excising  

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I've done 3 CoolScupting treatments.  The first was the best, 2nd & 3rd not so much. Cost a lot

I have the Isavera too. Mentioned it in the Beauty forum today. It does work for me. I've lost inches out of my fat storage and they haven't come back. I do eat responsibly and I exercise every day.

The science is the same for both CoolSculpting and Isavera. Just one is much more expensive than the other.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@jlkz  Maintaing the right cold temperature for a full hour against the skin, without getting frostbitten, requires really specially designed equipment. All the other amazon fat freezing systems I saw seemed to get warm too quickly and did not hold the right temp that was indicated in the studies. Isavera is expensive-ish but it is made with a real attention to detail and quality. So if you're going to do it, I would have a pro do it, or get the good Isavera amazon system. But obviously you should do what is right for you regardless of what I think about it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I have the Isavera too. Mentioned it in the Beauty forum today. It does work for me. I've lost inches out of my fat storage and they haven't come back. I do eat responsibly and I exercise every day.

The science is the same for both CoolSculpting and Isavera. Just one is much more expensive than the other.

@PorcelainIsavera doesn't have the suction that CoolSculpting does, so I would also do Cupping after Isavera (& crepe erase)   I bought Isavera arms, belly and thigh  systems.  I'm very happy with the system and the customer service.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cool Sculpting or the Do It Yourself at Home System ?

I can't reach the places that need it............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  and I can't handle being cold Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Desertdi  and I can't handle being cold Woman Very Happy

@Bird mama    That, too!   I live in Phoenix....and the winter nights are COLD.    Right now, I feel like my feet are frozen to the floor (and I'm wearing  fur-lined Bearpaws (and have the HEAT on)!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain 

Do you think you'd have the same results without exercising?  And, do you think you'd have the same results by exercising, eating a reasonable diet without the Isavera treatments?  

Why does the name Isavera remind me of one of the Star Wars characters?  I can't recall the name, but it would speak in a strange sing song manner, such as " Isavera cold day!" LOL! 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   I'm in Michigan, we get really cold this time of year.  In early November 2018 I fell at the roller skating rink.  Here's the corker, I didn't fall down hard or crash into anything.  It looked like I was slowly taking a knee.  Suffice it to say, that ended my experiment with rollerskating because I jacked my knee up.  I had to put ice packs on it when I got home (well, after I stopped the bleeding Woman Very Happy).  I was on the sofa dying because I was so cold.  I didn't know what was worse, the knee pain or the cold from the ice pack.

I worked with a guy who decided to go to a Cryo Spa.  Here's the description from the website:

"Whole body cryotherapy is the exposure of your skin to temperatures of -238º to -274º  Fahrenheit for a short time (3 minutes or less). At this extreme temperature, your heart pumps more blood into your body, which activates several mechanisms that have significant long-term medical and cosmetic benefits".

You take off most of your clothes; I think he kept his socks and underwear on and stepped into a chamber and let himself being exposed to the temps described above for like 3 minutes.  As he was telling me about it, my jaw dropped.  He said would you ever try it?

I said, naw, it would give me cardiac arrest Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise