Valued Contributor

Re: Contributing to our own loss of privacy

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Moonchilde If I answered all of the personal questions asked then someone could get my entire profile if they wanted by adding all of my information. For instance I could say overtime that I was:

Petite, five feet and two inches. Dress size 8. I wear shoe size 5 1/2 narrow width and it's difficult to find shoes that are stylish. I love high heela but four inches is the highest that I'll go.

Strawberry blond, blue eyed and wears contacts.

Blood type O+ with hypertension and takes two medication.

Three tattoos, one on my ankle and one each on my shoulders. One is my mother's name Eva.

I have a blue birthmark just below my right elbow.

I filed my taxes early because I'm going on a cruise in late March with the money.

I pay all of my bills online and my password for everything is my little poodle's name.

I'm widowed with two kids and one is still in high school and gets his late father's social security.

My mortgage is just about payed off and I'm thinking about downsizing to a condo when the youngest goes off to college.

I do carry a balance on my credit cards but I'm not heavily in debt. 

I drive a two year old Infinity and I put down over half the car's price because I didn't want a high car payment.

I'm a Taurus and will be celebrating my birthday at my 30th high school reunion in Maryland where I grew up on the Eastern Shore.

I went to private schools and hated wearing a school uniform. I was in several clubs and groups including one for people who were left handed.

My late husband did very well in the stock market and left me well off so that my kids had money for college without having to get student loans. this such a relief because I went to a state college and it took me ten years to pay off my student debt.

I don't know @JaneMarple In your case, with that description, they may just want to date you! Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Re: Contributing to our own loss of privacy

Good points in this thread - - thanks @Moonchilde!