Honored Contributor

Look at the price on the bracelet she's selling!  That's an OLD  shot. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 ...YES it is, lol.

Respected Contributor

I always liked her, especially with the jewelry shows. I wonder if her line is an HSN brand.

Esteemed Contributor

She was a good host on HSN.  I believe she left of her own accord to start her own jewelry line.  I have also seen her on a couple of infomercials, I believe one was some skincare line or something, I didn't pay close attention.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

She was a good host on HSN.  I believe she left of her own accord to start her own jewelry line.  I have also seen her on a couple of infomercials, I believe one was some skincare line or something, I didn't pay close attention.

Connie Craig-Carroll, Robin Wall and Brett Chukerman all left at the same time. i do not think that it was their choice.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Look at that item number, too. I haven't seen an item number that low since I don't know when.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch HSN except for a few minutes when flipping channels and didn't realize she was no longer hosting.  I always liked her when I used to watch.  I hope her jewelry line does well.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I remember that globe and thought it was pretty.

Did JTV sell them also?

Hyacinth