Valued Contributor

tiger.jpg

Respected Contributor

watching a replay right now!

Honored Contributor
Tiger is fortunate to be only 43 years old....still plenty of time for a long and successful career in golf with his restart today
Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ:  I'm not one to know what it is like to hit rock bottom, but I never gave up on Tiger.

I don't condone his infidelity and other actions.

By watching before his down fall I saw how much he loved his father, mother and golf.

The lost of his father, as one can imagine, just added to his problems.

It was his upbringing, the determination, his  love for family and golf that brought him back.

Congratulatons, Tiger today was epic, but the most epic moments were the hugs with Charlie, Sam and your Mom.

Go Tiger!!

Respected Contributor

I've been a Tiger fan forever and I have to say that I was a bit teary this morning when he won the Masters.  Finally, Tiger's back!!!

Honored Contributor

Congrats to Tiger.  He looked so excited.  I was at the gym when they showed him winning and jumping!  There was no sound on TV. But that picture was worth a 1000 words.!!

Respected Contributor

There will be middle aged men in orthopedists' offices all over the country tomorrow lining up to get their spines fused.

Honored Contributor

Omgosh, yes he won. 

How crazy was it when that guy knocked into him!?  Thankfully, he didn't get hurt (at least I hope not) and that guy is probably feeling horrible. (He was trying to keep people from crowding Tiger, I guess, and it went awry with a mistep.)

Honored Contributor

Wonderful news!

I love stories of redemption, of getting another chance.

Bravo to Tiger Woods!

Respected Contributor

I knew Tiger had/has been suffering from a back injury but didnt realize he has had 4 knee surgerys an 4 back surgerys since he won his last major tournament 11 yrs ago. Sounds like he finally had his back fused in the injured area. Quite a feat he pulled off, a comeback for the ages! That was so special to watch.