Valued Contributor

Congrats to Tiger

[ Edited ]

Tiger Woods has won his first major golf championship in over a decade, and his first Masters title in 14 years.

Honored Contributor

http://www.i2picture.com/pictures/emojis/d/e/c/7/dec71f1888f42c9f92c55889564d64ab_384.png

Respected Contributor

Long time Tiger fan .. must admit .. I shed a tear ....

Respected Contributor

Wow! Good for him. I loved watching him play golf. 👍⛳️

Esteemed Contributor

I had been a big Tiger fan way back before he won his first Masters in 1997. When he tanked his life & thus his career I was done with him.

But there is redemption. Tiger took responsibility.He did the work on both a personal & professional level. He took the criticism. On top of that he sustained serious back injuries. 

Brick by brick he rebuilt his life,health & his career. Tiger paid his dues.He became stronger than ever & fought his way back!!

Congratulations to Tiger Woods for once again making history!!

Valued Contributor

You should put "spoiler alert"  in the title...a replay of the Masters is on , and everyone may not already know who won!

Respected Contributor

I am so happy for Tiger and love to watch him golf.  An amazing round of golf and well deserved. 

Honored Contributor

It sure is a beautiful course.............

I'm not 'into' golf, but I enjoy watching the scenery, the mellow commentating, and, of course, the golfers.

'Nothing on TV' today, so I feel very relaxed viewing and listening to this tourney.

Congratulations to Tiger and to all of the excellent golfers who have the opportunity to play this special event.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

My hubby is the golfer in the family and he was thrilled Tiger won.  I know nothing about golf but I too was very happy to see him win again.  A very good day for Tiger Woods.  Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

I didnt realize til a few minutes ago I was watching an encore round of the back 9 on my local CBS channel.   Smiley Happy

Seems Tiger lost his way when he lost his dearest friend and mentor, his dad, it is nice to see his comeback especially for the green jacket.