Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats to Rob and Blac Chyna!

akardash.png (605×539)

Esteemed Contributor

I wish them well, but i must say I am not a fan of hers. I say good luck Rob, he will need it.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

They've been dating for three months and her baby bump is this size already? Hmmmmm   Where's the DNA test?

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/08/blac-chyna-baby-bump/

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, baby bump aside, you can see why he was attracted to her, familiar territory, her backside looks just like Kim's!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  LOL!  I did  indeed notice that.   And you can see why she's attracted to him (the ring!)   Sorry, can't help but be cynical about this "romance."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am guessing the bump is from all the trips to In-N-Out and Burger King.

BC is supoosed to be in  her second trimester.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pregnant with Tyga..  family reunions are going to be so much fun! LOL  Wonder when Kylie will get with child? 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Rob is such a loser......the guy has a college degree and has been nothing but a slug since he graduated........his mother just bought him the house he's living in......he driving around in a Bently, and that ring she's wearing isn't from Cracker Jacks.............he's so stupid.  Now the "happy couple" are going the route of loser Scott D. (Kourtney's man) and going to try and make money off showing up at a club.......that's probaby all Chris can book for him right now.............not sure what happened to his sock business.  Chyna is just cashing in on the "K" money/fame train and, more or less, giving the finger to Kylie since Tyga is now Kylie's man..................none of these people make good mate choices.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Rob is such a loser......the guy has a college degree and has been nothing but a slug since he graduated........his mother just bought him the house he's living in......he driving around in a Bently, and that ring she's wearing isn't from Cracker Jacks.............he's so stupid.  Now the "happy couple" are going the route of loser Scott D. (Kourtney's man) and going to try and make money off showing up at a club.......that's probaby all Chris can book for him right now.............not sure what happened to his sock business.  Chyna is just cashing in on the "K" money/fame train and, more or less, giving the finger to Kylie since Tyga is now Kylie's man..................none of these people make good mate choices.

@HULAGIRL  I agree with your post except for.....Isn't Kris with a "K" for...of course,... being a Kardashian!  <rolleyes> !

Honored Contributor

2797dr_blacrobweb.jpg (721×550)

You will be tested on this later!