Trusted Contributor

Re: Congrats to Rob and Blac Chyna!

@MaggieMack wrote:

@beach-mom, from the LA Times:

"Caitlyn Jenner to celebrate Olympic anniversary with nude Sports Illustrated cover

Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly ready to bare it all as US Weekly reported Wednesday that the former Olympian would be gracing the cover of a summer issue of Sports Illustrated in recognition of her gold medal decathlon performance at the 1976 Games.

According to the magazine, Jenner plans to wear “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal” on the cover, a decision sure to spark a controversy, as most things involving the reality star and her extended family of Kardashians tend to do."

@MaggieMack wrote:

@beach-mom, from the LA Times:

"Caitlyn Jenner to celebrate Olympic anniversary with nude Sports Illustrated cover

Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly ready to bare it all as US Weekly reported Wednesday that the former Olympian would be gracing the cover of a summer issue of Sports Illustrated in recognition of her gold medal decathlon performance at the 1976 Games.

According to the magazine, Jenner plans to wear “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal” on the cover, a decision sure to spark a controversy, as most things involving the reality star and her extended family of Kardashians tend to do."

EEEEWWW, NOT a visual I wanted!

Esteemed Contributor

So he is expecting with the ex-wife of his half-sister's boyfriend?  Now he will have a step-son in common with his half-sister?  Between the four of those fools playing musical chairs they have both dads and both moms.  I give up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining wrote:

So he is expecting with the ex-wife of his half-sister's boyfriend?  Now he will have a step-son in common with his half-sister?  Between the four of those fools playing musical chairs they have both dads and both moms.  I give up.

@Still Raining, I can't find where Tyga and Blac were ever married- they got together in 2011 and engaged in 2012 and have one child together..  heck why get married, right?  I sure hope all of them get tested!  wink wink wink..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee