Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats to Kylie Jenner

Not a fan of the Kardashian/Jenner family but Kylie is self sufficient and can and will support her new daughter and it's really none of out business!

I have a question for those who are harping about her not being married, if she was married or married after her daughter's birth would this be acceptable? Would it matter?

We seemed to  have turned a blind eye on those who have had children from affairs and not being married! Why?????

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I don't think it would matter, Jane Marple.   It's just about the K/J hate.

I must say that I'm very impressed with Kylie's attitude and the way she has handled things so far.  She seems so bursting with love and respect for her daughter and is representing that with the entire way she has handled her pregnancy and the birth.  Kudos to her for that.

Valued Contributor

I'm talking about single young girls that don't think about a future and don't have the money the K's do.

I'm not demeaning anyone that is divored, I'm talking about single young women that don't have a clue. 

You know some people go around and do things because their idol did so and they think it is cool!!!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC could be seen as offensive

Super Contributor

Already? W C !

Honored Contributor

Is she going to go back to modeling?  I guess?  She is self-sufficient and employed/employable, so what's the big whoop?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

wrote:

You know some people go around and do things because their idol did so and they think it is cool!!!!

@JCF

That’s just a child’s lifetime of having poor parenting.

If a child has to look outside the home for a role model/idol,

the parents are scr*wing it up....not a Kardashian/Jenner Girl.

Super Contributor

She is a depressed woman.....Check out the story of the mansion high atop a hill like her father she craves isolation 

Honored Contributor

I've never seen her modeling.    I think her career is mostly in the cosmetic product company that she holds.

Super Contributor

Only winner in that dysfunctional unit is the father Kardashian ... If he had lived they would have made better choices..Oh how he must laugh at Chris and her choice of Man\Woman