Esteemed Contributor

Re: Congrads to Pat on 30 years !

@SXMGirl wrote:

I am enjoying the show and have liked her from the beginning.  It was so lovely to see her daughter.  I would have liked to see someone at least helping her with the show, but it was so nice to see everyone come out to celebrate.

I would like to see her daughter.  Do you know what product was being sold when she was on?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

Her daughter was with the DOLL lipstick presentation and wearing an off the shoulder black dress.

I've always like Pat.  I only wish she'd ditch the false eyelashes or get better ones.  

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Esteemed Contributor

@harcon wrote:

Her daughter was with the DOLL lipstick presentation and wearing an off the shoulder black dress.

I've always like Pat.  I only wish she'd ditch the false eyelashes or get better ones.  

------------------------

I was just commenting on the false eyelashes last week. I agree...the ones she wears are too heavy and too dark for her eyes and fair complexion!  Maybe some dark brown lashes that are not so dense!

She is such a pleasure to watch.   I have always enjoyed her shows!

Honored Contributor

Re: Congrats to Pat on 30 years !

@Puppy Lips   Pat's daughter came out pretty early on the show. She read a portion of a letter she had written to/about her mom. She presented her with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She appeared next on screen during Josie M's presentation of the Argan Oil. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

The first I saw of Pat was on Q's other "The Fashion Channel" looooong ago! She was selling cowgirl hats when I tuned in and I thought she was a delight. I was so glad when that channel ended that Pat moved over to regular Q. Been a fan ever since. A beautiful lady.

Trusted Contributor

I've really enjoyed watching Pat all these years...she's a lovely lady with an equally lovely personality.  I didn't get to watch the entire show, but did see when her daughter came on and presented her with some beautiful flowers. She read part of a letter she wrote to her mom, it brought tears to my eyes!

Congratulations Pat for a job so well done...you make it look effortless!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Congrats to Pat on 30 years !

@Tique wrote:

@Puppy Lips   Pat's daughter came out pretty early on the show. She read a portion of a letter she had written to/about her mom. She presented her with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She appeared next on screen during Josie M's presentation of the Argan Oil. 

@Thank you @Tique.  I will try to look for it online.  I hear she is beautiful and just want to see what she looks like!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I remember those fashion channel days. I bought a silk sweater which I loved but today I wouldn't dream of wearing it. I remember the Fashion Formulas and Susan Graver's peach skin mix and match. 

I wonder what became of some of the other Fashion Channel hosts like Kelly Dobbs,

Congratulations, Pat. 

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.