Esteemed Contributor

Confused about QVC channels?

Maybe I missed the memo or my brain isnt working tonight (lol).

But what is QVC 2 and QVC Beauty? As in are these more QVC channels on tv or just on the internet?

We have QVC and I THOUGHT the 2nd channel was QVC Plus on tv. Is QVC Plus now the QVC2 and then they now added a QVC Beauty channel?

And lastly, does each channel now have thier own TSV each DAY? Because I thought QVC Plus was just repeats of regular QVC?

Im confused! :-)  Please explain if you know. Thanks!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Re: Confused about QVC channels?

QPlus is now called QVC2 they just changed the name.  It and QVCBeauty are TV channels just like QVC.  They are planning on doing a lot more live shows on Q2... we'll see if that comes to pass.  Only one TSV per day but they'll have presentations on both channels. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for explaining it to me. After reading your reply I searched my dvr, and I do not see that we get the beauty one, but we do have QVC and QVC 2.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was able to find the channel for QVC Plus (Now QVC2).  However, I have no idea where to find the channel for QVC Beauty.  No biggie for me.  However, I'm curious that they don't offer the zip code finder for channel location like they do on the other channels.  (Truth be told - one QVC channel is enough for me.)

Oops!  Just found the zip code/channel guide. QVC beauty not available on FIOS.  OK by me.

Honored Contributor

As well as the name change from QVC Plus to QVC2, they keep teasing that there are some big changes coming this month to that second channel.

More live programming and the name change have occurred, but I sincerely hope there is more to it than that.

I am hoping at least two things happen.

One, that they stop showing the same item (like the TSV) on both channels at the same time. Such a waste of air space.

Two, that if they are showing fashion/beauty/jewelry/shoes/handbags on one station, the other is airing home/garden/cooking/holiday programming. Better yet, make one channel for each general genre of programming so we always have a choice that is more suited to wants or needs at the time.

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U, @Mominohio, @Krimpette, @Kachina624

FWIW.....

You can watch all 3 channels online w/your computer and/or mobile devices by clicking on the "Shop QVC TV" link at the top right of this website.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

In addition, there are two TSVs now -- the TSV on the regular QVC channel, and the "Big Deal" (just another name for TSV) daily on the QVC2 channel.  The Big Deal is introduced every night at 9pm, as opposed to TSVs that are introduced at midnight.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

In addition, there are two TSVs now -- the TSV on the regular QVC channel, and the "Big Deal" (just another name for TSV) daily on the QVC2 channel.  The Big Deal is introduced every night at 9pm, as opposed to TSVs that are introduced at midnight.

@Caaareful Shopper  OK, so now we have 12:00 midnight on QVC, 9:00 p.m. on QVC2, and 11:00 p.m. on Evine.  Of course all the other shopping channels are still 12:00 midnight, unless you watch ShopLC, which is in a different time zone, so their TLV comes on at 1:00 a.m.!

You get my drift.  This is just too much for me to handle,,,,,,,it's a good excuse for me to "excuse" myself from this whole shopping mess!  Cat Tongue

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

QVC2 has their own TSV, it's called the Big Deal

@Shorty2U

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  OK, so now we have 12:00 midnight on QVC, 9:00 p.m. on QVC2, and 11:00 p.m. on Evine.  Of course all the other shopping channels are still 12:00 midnight, unless you watch ShopLC, which is in a different time zone, so their TLV comes on at 1:00 a.m.!

You get my drift.  This is just too much for me to handle,,,,,,,it's a good excuse for me to "excuse" myself from this whole shopping mess!  Cat Tongue

@2blonde Smiley LOL Smiley LOL