QVC Customer Care

Re: Confused about Amy Roloff's age....53 or 55?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched previews for next weeks show. Why does Amy have to be so mean. She has a boyfriend. I just think Matt desrves to be happy too. If Caryn makes him happy so be it..lol It seems Caryn is trying to be respectful of Amy.

Respected Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

I was nearly positive she turned 53 this past September. I just watched the episode where her boyfriend had a birthday party for her, and they kept talking about it being her 55th birthday.   Is she 53 or 55?

Amy is 53.

Honored Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

I was nearly positive she turned 53 this past September. I just watched the episode where her boyfriend had a birthday party for her, and they kept talking about it being her 55th birthday.   Is she 53 or 55?

@Sue98

No idea who she is or what she does, and don't care, but why not just google for quick answers?   Every now and then you'll see someone here who wants people to spoon feed them information instead of just looking it up themselves.   It tends to invite snarky replies.  JMO

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Sissyrose - I enjoy watching the show and also don't like Amy's behavior toward Caryn - she says every time she sees Caryn, she thinks of her failed marriage to Matt....WHAT?!  She was all for the divorce and is always flaunting her relationship with Chris.  I think Matt has been very civil and open to Chris, why can't Amy be the same way toward Caryn?  She seems very selfish and stubborn.  On the positive side, I do enjoy seeing the boys as fathers now. 

Honored Contributor

When does asking a valid question equate to attacking someone? Some of you need to look up the meaning of the word attack. So many posters start threads and ask questions that can be easily answered by using google. It only takes a second or two.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 This post was a simple question about a TV stars age.  No “opposing” views about the show are necessary or required.   You may have the right to make a comment but hijacking and changing the direction of the post makes people seem rude and it is a form of bullying..IMO.

Respected Contributor

I read somewhere that Matt and his gf broke up.