Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

"G M Police" has a twitter feed going with updates.

Thanks for this @Noel7.  I am not very schooled on Twitter but will be following their updates throughout the evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Confirmed fatalities

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny wrote:

It's bugging me that they keep saying this targeted children. It wasn't Barney Live for crying out loud.  Yes, children were there - but children are at sporting events and on planes too. This wasn't a new low for the terrorists, it was business as usual. 

Well it does bug me. These are not 19 year olds in military uniform. BTW that kind of bugs me also.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny   i gotcha.  we say"new low" -but this is just brutal and uncivilized.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately,  I suspect the increased violence in Europe will continue.........

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@PurpleBunny   i gotcha.  we saw "new low" -but this is just brutal and uncivilized.

No question. Monsters. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Maudelyn wrote:

reports of a suicide bomber.  why?  if the reporting is true, why target teens?

If you have to ask this, you don't understand terrorists/terrorism.

They want us to be afraid (as well as dead) and we westerners treasure and value our young people and our children most. They are the perfect target, but people don't seem to understand that.

attacking teens and kids - a new low.  but if it is terrorism remember some of these groups do use kids as suicide bombers and even worse.  barbaric.

I had mentionedTimothy McVeigh targeting a building housing a day care.  There are 2 other examples I've thought of- the killer in Norway who targeted a summer camp filled with young campers and the Beslan massacre in Russia, where children were targeted at school. I guess it is not so unusual afterall.  Unfortunately.

Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It is a hideous act to target young people enjoying a night out 

blowing up any people no matter who, what, where or what age is a hideous act. 

Respected Contributor

@Maudelyn That Beslan documentary still gives me nightmares. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

A lot of Ariana's fans are pre-teen and young teens, but I haven't heard an age reference for the audience.

Valued Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Maudelyn That Beslan documentary still gives me nightmares. 

I started to watch it @PurpleBunny, but I just couldn't sit through it. Sickening.