Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I say the Whole Middle East needs a total time out.   Force move the whole Middle East for 1,000 years.  Leave that whole area empty.   No one can enter that whole area.   Make it Out Of Limits.  

 

Make the whole Middle East move all around the world.  Mix all of them up.  No large groups can move together because they will only sit there in their new location and again talk mean things they are going to do to each other later in 1,000 years.  

 

No group, or country can be called inncent.  The insane actions of all of them needs to stop.   For the peace of earth.  

 

Only then maybe all of the the Middle East will stop their insane fighting.  They have to be forced to stop.  Forced.


Well thank G-d you have no say in this matter. We have refugees now who have no place to go. I doubt you are serious but why would you make people move from their homeland?


.....................................................................................

 

Most of those refugees have no job in their country.  They are using this fighting as a excuse to move to another country.  And the fighting will only continue in that new country.  

 

Non of them are respecting each other, and no one is respecting their childern, non are respecting their homeland.   So move all of the Middle East for a time out.   This has been going on for thousands of years.  Or let them kill off each other in their country...but America should stay out of their fight.  

 

Americans should not allow them to kill our children; again, in their country because they will not  stop fighting.  Keep our kids safe and at home. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I say the Whole Middle East needs a total time out.   Force move the whole Middle East for 1,000 years.  Leave that whole area empty.   No one can enter that whole area.   Make it Out Of Limits.  

 

Make the whole Middle East move all around the world.  Mix all of them up.  No large groups can move together because they will only sit there in their new location and again talk mean things they are going to do to each other later in 1,000 years.  

 

No group, or country can be called inncent.  The insane actions of all of them needs to stop.   For the peace of earth.  

 

Only then maybe all of the the Middle East will stop their insane fighting.  They have to be forced to stop.  Forced.


Well thank G-d you have no say in this matter. We have refugees now who have no place to go. I doubt you are serious but why would you make people move from their homeland?


.....................................................................................

 

Most of those refugees have no job in their country.  They are using this fighting as a excuse to move to another country.  And the fighting will only continue in that new country.  

 

Non of them are respecting each other, and no one is respecting their childern, non are respecting their homeland.   So move all of the Middle East for a time out.   This has been going on for thousands of years.  Or let them kill off each other in their country...but America should stay out of their fight.  

 

Americans should not allow them to kill our children; again, in their country because they will not  stop fighting.  Keep our kids safe and at home. 


 

Wow where to begin? OK you say move them out I ask where we already have refugees? You say most of them have no jobs etc so where and who are you moving? 

 

But you did touch on one of the main problems that is global. The lack of jobs. The disproportionate amount of haves and haves not has caused the rise in terrorism and hatred in this world imo. Moving people where to? Humans want for the most part to be productive and have something to call their own. Gov't in countries that provide from cradle to grave can no longer handle the costly burden. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I say the Whole Middle East needs a total time out.   Force move the whole Middle East for 1,000 years.  Leave that whole area empty.   No one can enter that whole area.   Make it Out Of Limits.  

 

Make the whole Middle East move all around the world.  Mix all of them up.  No large groups can move together because they will only sit there in their new location and again talk mean things they are going to do to each other later in 1,000 years.  

 

No group, or country can be called inncent.  The insane actions of all of them needs to stop.   For the peace of earth.  

 

Only then maybe all of the the Middle East will stop their insane fighting.  They have to be forced to stop.  Forced.


Well thank G-d you have no say in this matter. We have refugees now who have no place to go. I doubt you are serious but why would you make people move from their homeland?


.....................................................................................

 

Most of those refugees have no job in their country.  They are using this fighting as a excuse to move to another country.  And the fighting will only continue in that new country.  

 

Non of them are respecting each other, and no one is respecting their childern, non are respecting their homeland.   So move all of the Middle East for a time out.   This has been going on for thousands of years.  Or let them kill off each other in their country...but America should stay out of their fight.  

 

Americans should not allow them to kill our children; again, in their country because they will not  stop fighting.  Keep our kids safe and at home. 


 

Wow where to begin? OK you say move them out I ask where we already have refugees? You say most of them have no jobs etc so where and who are you moving? 

 

But you did touch on one of the main problems that is global. The lack of jobs. The disproportionate amount of haves and haves not has caused the rise in terrorism and hatred in this world imo. Moving people where to? Humans want for the most part to be productive and have something to call their own. Gov't in countries that provide from cradle to grave can no longer handle the costly burden. 


................................................................................

 

Listen,  all of them can create their own darn jobs.  What do they do everyday in their own country?   If there are no jobs they have to take the blame for their own actions for not doing  something for their own self.

All of them should go out and create a darn job for their self, I say.   Too many around the world want to be taken care of and do nothing with their life.  I have no pity for those that do not help their self....but cry out help me...do it for me...I am weak.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,832
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Concern About Syria

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I say the Whole Middle East needs a total time out.   Force move the whole Middle East for 1,000 years.  Leave that whole area empty.   No one can enter that whole area.   Make it Out Of Limits.  

 

Make the whole Middle East move all around the world.  Mix all of them up.  No large groups can move together because they will only sit there in their new location and again talk mean things they are going to do to each other later in 1,000 years.  

 

No group, or country can be called innocent.  The insane actions of all of them needs to stop.   For the peace of earth.  

 

Only then maybe all of the the Middle East will stop their insane fighting.  They have to be forced to stop.  Forced.


 

OMG...Rounding people up and taking them somewhere?

Hmm...now  where have I heard about that before?

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,775
Registered: ‎07-09-2011

Re: Concern About Syria

[ Edited ]

 

@NoelSeven

 

My point is, really a simple one, I really don't mean to be pedantic.  I don't dispute your point.  

 

Mine is simply that we took combative action against  Germany before Pearl Harbor.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I say the Whole Middle East needs a total time out.   Force move the whole Middle East for 1,000 years.  Leave that whole area empty.   No one can enter that whole area.   Make it Out Of Limits.  

 

Make the whole Middle East move all around the world.  Mix all of them up.  No large groups can move together because they will only sit there in their new location and again talk mean things they are going to do to each other later in 1,000 years.  

 

No group, or country can be called inncent.  The insane actions of all of them needs to stop.   For the peace of earth.  

 

Only then maybe all of the the Middle East will stop their insane fighting.  They have to be forced to stop.  Forced.


Well thank G-d you have no say in this matter. We have refugees now who have no place to go. I doubt you are serious but why would you make people move from their homeland?


.....................................................................................

 

Most of those refugees have no job in their country.  They are using this fighting as a excuse to move to another country.  And the fighting will only continue in that new country.  

 

Non of them are respecting each other, and no one is respecting their childern, non are respecting their homeland.   So move all of the Middle East for a time out.   This has been going on for thousands of years.  Or let them kill off each other in their country...but America should stay out of their fight.  

 

Americans should not allow them to kill our children; again, in their country because they will not  stop fighting.  Keep our kids safe and at home. 


 

Wow where to begin? OK you say move them out I ask where we already have refugees? You say most of them have no jobs etc so where and who are you moving? 

 

But you did touch on one of the main problems that is global. The lack of jobs. The disproportionate amount of haves and haves not has caused the rise in terrorism and hatred in this world imo. Moving people where to? Humans want for the most part to be productive and have something to call their own. Gov't in countries that provide from cradle to grave can no longer handle the costly burden. 


................................................................................

 

Listen,  all of them can create their own darn jobs.  What do they do everyday in their own country?   If there are no jobs they have to take the blame for their own actions for not doing  something for their own self.

All of them should go out and create a darn job for their self, I say.   Too many around the world want to be taken care of and do nothing with their life.  I have no pity for those that do not help their self....but cry out help me...do it for me...I am weak.  


This is tiring. Where in my post did I say we have to create jobs for them? Oh thats right I didn't.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,755
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

There are several not well thought out viewpoints on this thread and that is all I am saying on the matter.

 

 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

People around the world are sick and tired of them all fighting for thousands of years. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Concern About Syria

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

 

@NoelSeven

 

My point is, really a simple one.   We took combative action against  Germany before Pearl Harbor.


****************************

 

Drythe, mine is simple, too... mine is the reason we officially entered WW2.  Unfortunately, two sources stating nothing other than dates and the reason were taken down.  How can date facts be controversial? 

 

Anyway, the point is that the war began in 1939 but we did not enter the war until 1941, right AFTER Pearl Harbor.  Both sources, including one from Geo Washington University history department say Pearl Harbor was the reason we entered the war.

 

There was more from the Holocaust information center, but that truth was also removed.

 

All of that information is online from academic sources if anyone is interested.

 

 

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,627
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Concern About Syria

[ Edited ]

Jobs????  No, they're not fighting about jobs.   How nice it would be if it were that simple.