Trusted Contributor

I have windows 10 on my laptop and the time did not change.  It always changed when I had windows 7.  Has anyone else experienced this?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Computer Time Change

[ Edited ]

@WORKING GAL wrote:

I have windows 10 on my laptop and the time did not change.  It always changed when I had windows 7.  Has anyone else experienced this?  

@WORKING GAL 

I also have windows 10 and my time changed..........

Check your settings....is the button for Automatically Adjust For Daylight Saving Time set for ON
?????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@WORKING GAL 

I also have windows 10 and my time changed..........

Check your settings....is the automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time set for ON
?????

Yeah, I bet that's it.  Mine changed on its own.  Hope that is all it is and you can fix that in a hot second.  I can't even think of anything else it could be.

Respected Contributor

I have an older iPhone and it has always changed without issue. This time, it didn't change, until this morning (Monday). Glad I didn't try to mess with it, to figure it out. I might have confused it even more. They seem to have little minds of their own sometimes Woman Happy.

Honored Contributor

Mine changes automatically.  Check your  settings, there's a button to click to allow your computer to change the time for Daylight Savings.