Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Every time I see Carol from LCNY, I am so impressed by the way she wears clothes, her well modulated voice, her mature manner, her description of the clothing and her likable manner.  

I would love to see her as a host for QVC and think she would be especially good with the fashion programming.  Anyone out there agree?

Of course being a host may be the very last thing she would want to do.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Compliments to LCNY's Carol

[ Edited ]

If she didn't want to be a Host....then hire her to be a Voice Coach...some of the Hosts...lets say most of them...need to learn how to speak in the same tone as she does instead of screaming at us....

Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

If she didn't want to be a Host....then hire her to be a Voice Coach...some of the Hosts...lets say most of them...need to learn how to speak in the same tone as she does instead of screaming at us....

#1 I would think you would have to have some training in that area, and #2 I doubt they would pay her to train people they have already hired.

Respected Contributor

@gmkb  I agree completely with you!   I enjoy watching her too. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm with ya! always found her to be a classy lady. i'm glad she stayed with LCNY. 

Frequent Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

Every time I see Carol from LCNY, I am so impressed by the way she wears clothes, her well modulated voice, her mature manner, her description of the clothing and her likable manner.  

I would love to see her as a host for QVC and think she would be especially good with the fashion programming.  Anyone out there agree?

Of course being a host may be the very last thing she would want to do.

I agree completely @gmkb

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Respected Contributor

Wonder what she will do when LCNY has been completely phased out.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Wonder what she will do when LCNY has been completely phased out.

@Kindaglitzy I was just wondering the same thing, it is obvious that they are phasing this brand out, and I hate it!  I have always loved Liz Claiborne clothing, and the styles they have at JC Penneys just doesn't compare to the classic design on the Q!

I like Carol too, I hope they use her to her advantage!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're so right!  Carol is really one of the best -- her personality, the way she presents and describes the clothing, all the details.  

She has good manners, she doesn't make up words, always dresses and behaves appropriately, never tries to talk over anyone or steal the spotlight.  When Carol's on, it's not about her, it's about the clothing.  

Carol is just one classy lady.