Trusted Contributor

Compass Home Faux Ivy Fence Item # M44069

I purchased quite a few of the Compass Home privacy fences this past Spring.  I got the ones you unroll and attach with zip ties.  I just this afternoon finished putting up our last roll and am short.  Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase these?  They are sold out at the Q.  Maybe someone at QVC could tell me if these will be back in stock?  I've had most of them up throughout snow, rain & wind and they have held up extremely well.  Now if I could just get my hands on a couple more.  Thanks in advance for any help!  :-)

Respected Contributor

Re: Compass Home Faux Ivy Fence Item # M44069

Try improvementscatalog dot com for their Faux Ivy Privacy Screens to see if they're anything like what you need.

Honored Contributor

Check Amazon for 4 inch Green Nylon Zip ties

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Try Amazon ...... I find so many of the items I look for on Amazon & sometimes EBay!!!!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Check Amazon for 4 inch Green Nylon Zip ties

I believe she needs fencing, not zip ties.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If you google the product, there are several places you can buy faux ivy privacy fences -- Walmart, Wayfair, Amazon.  The one at Walmart looks very nice, even denser with leaves than the one QVC sold.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your responses!  I saw some on Improvements.com and they looked very similar ~ I'll check out your other suggestions.  Thanks again!  :-)

Regular Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

Try improvementscatalog dot com for their Faux Ivy Privacy Screens to see if they're anything like what you need.

Interesting site. Thanks @DoneTryin! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

How about going direct to the company's site?  They will tell you where to purchase, I'm only thinking.  Just a thought, as usual, lol.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I saw it recently on zulilly.com.