Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Just wondering, why all the new Denim/Co choices today still have dark winter colors? The new color for spring is coral, where are the lighter colors? If I am buying something new I want the new colors.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well there is pink but otherwise I agree with you.  I would like to have seen a coral color as well. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Please give your threads a name other than Community Chat, the title can be very misleading, thank you 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I thought there was a 'Sports' forum also.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Community Chat

[ Edited ]

Maybe they are showing winterc colors because it's winter.  I am a little tired personally of the Q, Brick and Mortar stores, etc. tryiing to rush the seasons.  I'd llike to see things in a more appropriate seasonal display.  I'll be ready for spring/summer things in a couple of months, but I'm not ready yet.  And remember, QVC has to get rid of all those winter things "to make room for new'.

And another thing  -  I don't give a rat's rump what color is the "in" color for the year.  I'm going tio wear the colors that look good on me - not what someone says I should wear.  Sorry.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The title of this thread is very misleading.  It really has nothing to do with "Community Chat."  And, the OP has another thread starting with the exact same opening post.  

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the OP.  She mistakenly posted in the wrong forum.  If she happened to post two threads, she obviously didn't think the 1st one went thru.  It happens!  She's not a *serial* poster.

So glad that she got 2 responses out of 8 (so far) concerning the topic.  If I had any idea about D&C, I would've gladly poster HERE or anywhere.

I don't get all bungled up if something is *misplaced* in the forums.