Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Your use of the Community Chat title for every thread you start is a bit odd, that given.

I would think that not all of the hosts are DMQ experts thus the need for the expert.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Erin has been in the jewelry business a long time and specifically selling diamonds. I like her and think she does a great job explaining the product and giving ideas how to wear the jewelry. She's a really cute girl who isn't full of herself and does not get frantic, some hosts need her as a calming force. I saw her this morning with Alex and OMG I felt so sorry for her, had to shut the TV off. Miss Alex is a force to be reckoned with.LOL

I know this thread is about Erin but since you brought up Alex......LOL.

I think Alex is okay on her own but she doesn't play well with others.  She gets too carried away and ends up too loud, too giggly and just too much.  There are 2 others hosts who I feel do a much better job on their own because they have such strong personalities that IMO they take over and get over bearing with other hosts.  

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Erin has been in the jewelry business a long time and specifically selling diamonds. I like her and think she does a great job explaining the product and giving ideas how to wear the jewelry. She's a really cute girl who isn't full of herself and does not get frantic, some hosts need her as a calming force. I saw her this morning with Alex and OMG I felt so sorry for her, had to shut the TV off. Miss Alex is a force to be reckoned with.LOL

WOWZA!