Regular Contributor

Why is there a guest on every  diamonoique show?  The hosts do just as well alone.  She, in my opinion, is superfluous, does not add much except her own opinion.  I liked the show better when the very qualified host was alone.

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom

i have a question......why do you always title your threads "community chat" instead of using what the subject matter is as the title? it will get you more responses and make it a lot clearer for everyone.

for a title example......"WHY DO THE DIAMONIQUE SHOWS HAVE A VENDOR REP?"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@apple blossom wrote:

Why is there a guest on every  diamonoique show?  The hosts do just as well alone.  She, in my opinion, is superfluous, does not add much except her own opinion.  I liked the show better when the very qualified host was alone.

@I am appleblossom  Life isn't fair.  Guess you'll just have to deal with it. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

She's the diamonique expert now at QVC.  I like her. 

Honored Contributor

I think she would make a great host, what say you ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Here's a hint"  DON'T WATCH THE SHOW!!!!!

Respected Contributor

How does one get to be an expert on a fake diamond?  I don't care for her either.

Honored Contributor

Re: Community Chat

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

How does one get to be an expert on a fake diamond?  I don't care for her either.

I would think that an expert works closely with the company that produces the stones for sale.

Clarity

Settings

Metals

Cut

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: Community Chat

[ Edited ]

Erin has been in the jewelry business a long time and specifically selling diamonds. I like her and think she does a great job explaining the product and giving ideas how to wear the jewelry. She's a really cute girl who isn't full of herself and does not get frantic, some hosts need her as a calming force. I saw her this morning with Alex and OMG I felt so sorry for her, had to shut the TV off. Miss Alex is a force to be reckoned with.LOL

Respected Contributor

I like Erin.  She's very knowledgeable and has a nice personality

Do they need a DMQ vendor?   Maybe they do

They've been selling DMQ for a long time without one.  Maybe the hosts like having somebody to present DMQ pieces with.