Respected Contributor

Lume-don't need to hear about people's smelly body parts.

Honored Contributor

I rarely see commercials, I flip over to QVC and my timing to go back to the show is pretty good.

Respected Contributor

"The Miracle Water" hosted by some guy saying how it will turn your life around. The testimonials and the people delivering them are really unfortunate. I hope there is no one out there who wasted their money or who is that gullible.

Trusted Contributor

Cars for Kids.  Even though it is a charity.

Joe Namath and Jimmie Walker shilling for insurance companies on Medicare Disadvantage  ads

Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials you HATE

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate wrote:

Cars for Kids.  Even though it is a charity.

Joe Namath and Jimmie Walker shilling for insurance companies on Medicare Disadvantage  ads

@Bookplate  Yes! Those Kars 4 kids  commercialswith the dorky kids wearing pink and fake playing the pink guitars....those kids have to be practically adults

by now As that commercial is SO OLD😄 How embarrassing for the little boy in the front....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F94DBBJjzko

Respected Contributor

Re: Commercials you LOVE TO HATE

Any commercial for reverse mortgages is annoying. I also find the life insurance commercials annoying. Senior citizens discussing life insurance after one of their friends dies is depressing.
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I so agree about the commercial with Melissa McCarthy breaking the plates.  Love her; hate her breaking plates!

Valued Contributor

I've actually never seen those commercials where I live. They don't bother me.  I thought the last one was kind of cute.  That would be me trying to get up on a horse.  I'm "indoorsy".

Honored Contributor

The medicare commercials with Joe Namath and Jimmie.  Joe has definitely not aged well!  But both of them are instant channel changers for me.

But the worst of all for me is that creep, Mike Slocumb!!!  He is one nasty person. He may pride himself in that trait, but it sure doesn't make for a favorable commercial.  At least not to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Medicare commercial with Jimmy Walker....