Esteemed Contributor

Re: Commercials you LOVE TO HATE

My Pillow and the BoGo offer…runs over & over
Super Contributor

Serovital. "I'm 50 and Serovital gave me my youth back." 

Puhleeze *eyeroll*

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with those who mentioned Melissa McCarthy breaking stuff.

Also, Joe Namath and Jimmie Walker and anyone else trying to sell me on Medicare schemes - "you'll get money DEPOSITED in your SS account!" - OMG.

I would like to add the commercial with the woman with Medusa snake hair.  It's SOOO CREEPY I can't watch it!  I don't even know what the commercial is for!

Respected Contributor

Love my grandkids, I ADORE the Liberty Mutual/Emu ads!!

Respected Contributor

I just plain HATE the Walgreens ad with the "smart shopper" (who needs someone to put a band aid on her knee) drinking from the faucet, picking her teeth, and otherwise just acting like a 10-year-old.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Geico commercial with the muppet, Animal banging on the drums and I loved him as a kid and anything that has Kevin Harr yelling in it. 

Also hate the EHarmony commercial with the brunette woman with big breasts in a tank top dancing around checking her texts. 

The JCPenney lady who has been in their last commercials. One has her singing happy birthday with a ukelele or dancing and shrieking. Annoying. 

Honored Contributor

what about that old bag riding around with a cocktail in her hand on a lawnmower and driving the thing with one hand and holding the alcoholic drink up high in the air and all guessied up like she is carmen miranda.

she's got enough lipstick on to leave stains on horses lips.

1ea1661b376762e0c06e091806e0e7ee72366860-1.gif

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE   That's actually an oversized martini glass filled with cubes of Velveeta. It's a weird commercial...

Respected Contributor

Kevin Hart -"WHAT!?!?

(And I adore comedians.too!!}

Denise
Honored Contributor

Here's another one to add to the HATE list---

Kids are out of control and instead of the parents taking control of the situation they decide to INHALE a big whiff of Downy "Calm" fabric conditioner ...SMH!..🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”