Super Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@violann wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

The one with the turkey trying to quit smoking with Chantix.

I LOVE him! I want him to move into my backyard. There are two of his commercials showing in my area, and the one in which heโ€™s camping and wearing sneakers just gets me.......the skinny little turkey ๐Ÿฆƒ legs and THE SNEAKERS!

@RetRN @violann 

Those are so funny!

๐Ÿคฃ

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@RetRN wrote:

The one with the turkey trying to quit smoking with Chantix.

@RetRN  I usually mute the prescription ads, but this one is different.  I don't listen to what they are saying because I've heard it enough, but the music and the movements of the turkey are cute.

Trusted Contributor

@violann wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress โ€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?โ€  She suddenly screams as loud as she can โ€œPie!!!!!!!!โ€, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can โ€œ Pieโ€™s Comin!!!!!!โ€.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says โ€œThatโ€™s what it takes baby.โ€ Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because itโ€™s so loud. Lol! If you havenโ€™t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. Itโ€™s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again Iโ€™m easily amused๐Ÿ˜ Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

PATRICIA BELCHER is a wonderful actress. Commercials can build a solid retirement fund, but Iโ€™d love to see her doing some REAL acting again. Remember how good she was in BONES? Her episodes were usually my favorites.

@violann Thanks for reminding me of the other shows sheโ€™s been on. That was the first time I had seen her or noticed her. Iโ€™ll check out those Bones episodes and other stuff sheโ€™s done.๐Ÿ˜Š

Honored Contributor

I haven't read all the posts, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. 

The Farmers Insurance commercial with the guy driving the red convertible, looking for a parking spot, cracks me up. First he chooses a spot, but sees a bunch of birds hovering over the car. Not wanting his car to collect droppings, he parks it down the street, and walks away, leaving the top down. Suddenly a cement truck dumps a big pail of cement into the car! A lot worse than bird droppings! Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

They arenโ€™t funny, but do bring a tear to my eye...the Mayo Clinic ads...all of them.

Frequent Contributor

I lOVE the turkey who quits smoking "cold turkey" with Chantix.  He was mowing the lawn, now camping out in the wild.  I just love it.  So cute..

Frequent Contributor

Hi, just saw this.  I wrote about him before I read your's.  That turkey is just so cute !!

Respected Contributor

I agree about the turkey commercial for the drug.  I typically hate drug ads - can't stand them - but that little turkey is the cutest.  The camping one where he has the little walking stick and the binoculars.  The way the artists have outfitted him in these commercials with the ear mufflers while he's blowing away leaves in his yard, and all the other little outfits and accessories he has on - they've got a winner of a commercial here. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing