Esteemed Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So sick of this one--Mother and dad said son couldn't go over to this one house because of cable. Every day it has been shown

Respected Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love the Progressive commercial where Flo and coworkers visit Jamie's house.
Trusted Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@bathina LOL!  Thatโ€™s my second favorite commercial. They think the guy they work with is such a loser and they go to his house for a party. They come to find out he lives in a multimillion dollar house, has a model for a wife, adorable kids, and all of these multinational important friends attending his party. They all look at each other with their mouths hanging open. Hysterical!!!  Google - Progressive commercial Jamies house    

Respected Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@bathina LOL!  Thatโ€™s my second favorite commercial. They think the guy they work with is such a loser and they go to his house for a party. They come to find out he lives in a multimillion dollar house, has a model for a wife, adorable kids, and all of these multinational important friends attending his party. They all look at each other with their mouths hanging open. Hysterical!!!  Google - Progressive commercial Jamies house    

Not to mention we find out Jamie has Spanish guitar skills! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Trusted Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@bathina wrote:

Not to mention we find out Jamie has Spanish guitar skills! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

@bathina Who knew he was such a Latin American stud!๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I despise all insurance commercials...all of them. Years ago,  e-trade had

a series of commericals with a baby standing in his crib talking to the camera with a manโ€™ voice....they were hilarious. Right now I love the Chantix commercial with the turkey,,,itโ€™s nice and calm and the turkey is so cute...he is working in his yard and I love his little ear protectors when he has his leaf blower.....so right now only Chantix is worth watching for me.

Honored Contributor

I love the Labrador or Retriever dog commercial.  The ones that drive!!  The dad dog was watching the poodle cross the street and the mom dog snarls at dad dog.  Lol. Who thinks of these things?  I invision a bunch of ad men in a room tossing ideas back and forth.  

I do love the PIE commercial. It is. her timing.  It is just that flash, as quick as can be!  Her facial expressions!  She was so good on bones.  She has an excellent sense of comedic timing!  

Honored Contributor

I also love Maxwell.  That incessant WheEEE, and the mom snapping at him, Maxwell, MAXWELL.....your home

Trusted Contributor

Love the cat on a Roomba commercial!๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜

6E5C7D74-F593-4645-AE2F-3A56727CD57E.jpeg

Respected Contributor

That is a good one. I like most Geico commericials I have seen.