Respected Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes this got me at the beginning!!

https://youtu.be/2gP4oeXWVbw

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love the Smart Dog ad from GEICO too!HeartHeartHeart

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Regular Contributor

Another vote for the State Farm commercial where they all get in a big wreck and inhale helium. The one guy says, "Fender bender goin' on."  The other guy kind of imitates the State Farm lady when she says, "mmmmm."

Frequent Contributor

I love the PIE commercial. It ranks right up with the Hump Day. Geico sure comes with some great ads.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I really like the commercial for Unstoppables - the scented laundry product that keeps clothes fresh for days.  The full length version features an older lady sniffing clothes out of her hamper, an asian fellow smelling his towel in the shower, and a black fellow rocking out to the smell of his clothing.  I will stop what I'm doing just to watch this commercial I get such a kick out of it.  It's silly and very weird at the same time.  The shorter version just features the older lady getting giddy over the smell of her clothing, looking directly into the camera in a come-hither type way.  Very odd - but I like it.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@PilatesLover wrote:

I love the PIE lady!!! โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

My other favorites were the Capital One Vikings (always laugh out loud) and I love all of GEICO's Mayhem commercials. Dean Winters killls me each time! One of my favorites, he is driving a pink car and acting like a young girl texting on her phone, bashing other cars all over the place. I also like when he is the vibrating cell phone on the floor, the racoon in the attic and the deer in the road. Smiley Very Happy

@PilatesLover 

Geico doesn't deserve the credit.  Mayhem belongs to Allstate. Woman Wink

Whoops! Changed my post.

Trusted Contributor

Another commercial character that cracks me up is Captain Obvious.  Don't know why - just seeing him makes me laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

I record  my programs and skip the commercials when I watch.  I am not interested.  

Respected Contributor

My favorite commercial was a few years ago.  It was by Kmart i think.  The "I shipped my pants" commercials had me in hysterics whenever I watched them.