Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The commercial that uses the Beatles "Help I Need Somebody" as the backdrop.  Two small boys in the bathtub covered in some kind of goo or paint all differnt colors - literally all over them (every inch).  A voice booms in "Who's idea was this?"  They both look mortified and then finally, one points to the other - who then covers his face with his hands.

Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, yeah.  That commercial cracks me up everytime.

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra , I love that commercial too.  The waitress's face as she says "That's what is takes baby" is what gets me.

Honored Contributor

I laugh every time Liberty Mutual man in the shadow, gets a flashbulb look at him and he turns and jumps over the railing, yelling, NO NO NO NO.  I have NO idea why that cracks me up, but, it does, everytime.  ???

Valued Contributor

Theres an at&t commercial where a man is getting a tattoo is nervous so the tattoo artist asks, is this your first tattoo, the guys says ya. The artist says relax you're gonna be ok, im one of THE tattoo artists in the city. The guy replys you mean you're one of THE BEST artists right? The artist say, something like that.....and "stay in your in your lane bro"!  

That cracks up my husband and I everytime it comes on. We're always laughing afterwards. Smiley LOL

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
QVC Customer Care

@just bee 

Ok I am sorry to interupt but I just watched the smartdogs commercial and started laughing from the opening shot. Thank you for the video as it really lifted my day!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@just bee 

Ok I am sorry to interupt but I just watched the smartdogs commercial and started laughing from the opening shot. Thank you for the video as it really lifted my day!

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC 

I hope it's a new series of ads.  Definitely potential here. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

The insurance one ,in which all their voices are at a high pitch, the women one guy is calling ask are you okay?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

The Colonel and Mrs Butterworth doing Dirty Dancing cracks me up every time i see it.  

Respected Contributor

I love the one with all the dogs sitting around a campfire talking about the great outdoors....fleas, ticks....and I crack up when the Basset starts yodeling mosquitoooooooooooooooos. Love them dogs!