Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose ItπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I kinda like the Liberty Mutual EMU

β™₯Surface of the Sunβ™₯
Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose ItπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

[ Edited ]

As much as I dislike most of the Geico, Progressive and recent Liberty Mutual ads, Geico has come up with a new campaign that has me interested.

To address distracted driving, they have employed "Smart Dogs."

smartdogs

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress β€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?”  She suddenly screams as loud as she can β€œPie!!!!!!!!”, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can β€œ Pie’s Comin!!!!!!”.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says β€œThat’s what it takes baby.” Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because it’s so loud. Lol! If you haven’t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. It’s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again I’m easily amused😁 Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

love this one 

Pie 

Pie's coming 

Honored Contributor

@Ketra,

Love this one! Thanks for posting,

http://rs717.pbsrc.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/lolmickey.gif~c200

Regular Contributor

My absolute fave is 'Hump Day' by Geico; I worked w/someone who was like that every Wednesday and the camel looks like this guy.

I always watch Subaru dogs-so charming.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the PIE lady!!! β™₯β™₯β™₯

My other favorites were the Capital One Vikings (always laugh out loud) and I love all of ALLSTATE's Mayhem commercials. Dean Winters killls me each time! One of my favorites, he is driving a pink car and acting like a young girl texting on her phone, bashing other cars all over the place. I also like when he is the vibrating cell phone on the floor, the racoon in the attic and the deer in the road. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PilatesLover wrote:

I love the PIE lady!!! β™₯β™₯β™₯

My other favorites were the Capital One Vikings (always laugh out loud) and I love all of GEICO's Mayhem commercials. Dean Winters killls me each time! One of my favorites, he is driving a pink car and acting like a young girl texting on her phone, bashing other cars all over the place. I also like when he is the vibrating cell phone on the floor, the racoon in the attic and the deer in the road. Smiley Very Happy

@PilatesLover 

Geico doesn't deserve the credit.  Mayhem belongs to Allstate. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

My favorite commerical of all time is the Nationwide commercial for car insurance.  Instead of showing the car, they show a baby as the car.  There is this larger than life baby in the driveway, at the mechanic, etc.  The looks on the baby's face in all these sceanarios are priceless.  I stop what I'm doing every time it is on and watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the insuarnce one where Mayhem is breaking into a guys car and the guy keeps saying     WHAAAT??? into his phone---so funny.

Pie is a good one too

Super Contributor

This one where the guy's belt buckle keeps getting biggerGEICO_Belt_Buckle.jpgWoman LOL