Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I kinda like the Liberty Mutual EMU

โ™ฅSurface of the Sunโ™ฅ
Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

[ Edited ]

As much as I dislike most of the Geico, Progressive and recent Liberty Mutual ads, Geico has come up with a new campaign that has me interested.

To address distracted driving, they have employed "Smart Dogs."

smartdogs

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress โ€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?โ€  She suddenly screams as loud as she can โ€œPie!!!!!!!!โ€, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can โ€œ Pieโ€™s Comin!!!!!!โ€.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says โ€œThatโ€™s what it takes baby.โ€ Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because itโ€™s so loud. Lol! If you havenโ€™t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. Itโ€™s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again Iโ€™m easily amused๐Ÿ˜ Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

love this one 

Pie 

Pie's coming 

Honored Contributor

@Ketra,

Love this one! Thanks for posting,

http://rs717.pbsrc.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/lolmickey.gif~c200

Super Contributor

My absolute fave is 'Hump Day' by Geico; I worked w/someone who was like that every Wednesday and the camel looks like this guy.

I always watch Subaru dogs-so charming.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the PIE lady!!! โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

My other favorites were the Capital One Vikings (always laugh out loud) and I love all of ALLSTATE's Mayhem commercials. Dean Winters killls me each time! One of my favorites, he is driving a pink car and acting like a young girl texting on her phone, bashing other cars all over the place. I also like when he is the vibrating cell phone on the floor, the racoon in the attic and the deer in the road. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@PilatesLover wrote:

I love the PIE lady!!! โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

My other favorites were the Capital One Vikings (always laugh out loud) and I love all of GEICO's Mayhem commercials. Dean Winters killls me each time! One of my favorites, he is driving a pink car and acting like a young girl texting on her phone, bashing other cars all over the place. I also like when he is the vibrating cell phone on the floor, the racoon in the attic and the deer in the road. Smiley Very Happy

@PilatesLover 

Geico doesn't deserve the credit.  Mayhem belongs to Allstate. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

My favorite commerical of all time is the Nationwide commercial for car insurance.  Instead of showing the car, they show a baby as the car.  There is this larger than life baby in the driveway, at the mechanic, etc.  The looks on the baby's face in all these sceanarios are priceless.  I stop what I'm doing every time it is on and watch.

Honored Contributor

I like the insuarnce one where Mayhem is breaking into a guys car and the guy keeps saying     WHAAAT??? into his phone---so funny.

Pie is a good one too

Valued Contributor

This one where the guy's belt buckle keeps getting biggerGEICO_Belt_Buckle.jpgWoman LOL