Trusted Contributor

Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress โ€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?โ€  She suddenly screams as loud as she can โ€œPie!!!!!!!!โ€, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can โ€œ Pieโ€™s Comin!!!!!!โ€.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says โ€œThatโ€™s what it takes baby.โ€ Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because itโ€™s so loud. Lol! If you havenโ€™t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. Itโ€™s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again Iโ€™m easily amused๐Ÿ˜ Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

totally agree!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose It๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ketra  PIE!!!

Cracks me up, too!  ๐Ÿฅง

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress โ€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?โ€  She suddenly screams as loud as she can โ€œPie!!!!!!!!โ€, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can โ€œ Pieโ€™s Comin!!!!!!โ€.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says โ€œThatโ€™s what it takes baby.โ€ Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because itโ€™s so loud. Lol! If you havenโ€™t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. Itโ€™s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again Iโ€™m easily amused๐Ÿ˜ Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

I agree wholeheartedly, this is the funniest commercial I have seen in a long, long, time!! Since I keep the sound mostly muted for all commercials, I have to quickly turn it back on when this commercial comes on.  I laugh out loud every time I see it.  They held that Geico contest  too soon, because this one certainly would have won!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

To date, my all-time favorites are the J.G. Wentworth commercials of all the blue collar workers and common folk on a city bus singing opera-style.  It's so unlikely that it cracks me up everytime I see it.  It's been running for years but I never tire of it.  Saw it today.

New Mexicoโ˜€๏ธLand Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love the commerical with the camel about hump day.  That camel just tickles my funny bone.

Honored Contributor

The Subaru commercials with the dog family.

Frequent Contributor

The PIE commercial is my favorite too.  It cracks me up every time. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Valued Contributor

I like the mattress commercial where the two crooks see the mattress and lay on it to check it out. They fall asleep and wake up in the morning to find two cops sleeping next to them. Cracked me up! 

Respected Contributor

In case anyone's missed the "PIE"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NpUs7T1FPY

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~