Honored Contributor

I just saw another one that makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.  It's for Geico and it's the one with the enormous walrus as a goalie for a hockey team.  Between that tiny helmet on his head and at the end when he starts to lay down and the coach yells "No Duncan, no sleepies!" gets me every time . . . Smiley LOL

Duncan, hee!

Honored Contributor
I don’t like many commercials at all....but I love the Chantix turkey..and DH loves the Energizer bunny commercials....I have no idea why, but he cracks up when he sees that bunny.
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess  I love the Chantix commercials too!  So cute and clever . . . Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the Gieco (msp?) commercial with the camel walking through the office talking about hump day.  

Valued Contributor

I love the Liberty Mutal Insurance commercial with the man and peacock !  I love peacocks anyway and that commercial is so funny!!

Respected Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

I love the Liberty Mutal Insurance commercial with the man and peacock !  I love peacocks anyway and that commercial is so funny!!

@ripka junkie , I haven't seen the peacock yet and can't find it online. I have seen several variations of the man and the emu, though. Will keep watching fot rhe peacock.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Song:  "A Place in My Heart" ... "I found my heaven"

In a Range Rover commercial featuring a cute dog who appears to be daydreaming about a trip in the suv. So cute!Heart

@SilleeMee 

I love that song.  The full version still has not been released as of this date! icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

There;s one for JG Wentworth I find amusing: A young bearded guy, looks like he's living in his parents' basement.  He calls Wentworth and says: "It's my money and I want it now!" as his Mom is tidying up after him and gives him the stink eye !!!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the commercial itself, b/c it's a drug commercial-- HATE those. But the one for Ozempic paraphrases the '70s song "Magic," by Pilot. It's a favorite song of mine, and I sing along with it every time, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Re: Commercials I Like

[ Edited ]

I love the new Amazon Alexa commerical with the grandson and grandfather.  The grandson tells Alexa as he's leaving for the day to remind grandpa his favorite food is in the fridge.  The grandson is humming  the tune Valerie.  The grandfather, later on in the day, spots the grandson coming home through the window and rushes to his chair and tells Alexa to play the song "Valerie."  The grandfather has the sweetest facial expression and nods to the grandson as the song plays as he walks through the door.  It's a catchy song and I looked it up and it's by the late Amy Winehouse.  This commerical just warms my heart!