Honored Contributor

Re: Come on...let it out. What are or were you really, really good at?

[ Edited ]

I have a great memory.  I can remember things that happened when I was a child less than 2 years old.

I am great at playing trivia and remembering people's names.  Most of the things I remember are trivial.  I can remember all of the students in my first grade class and could fill out a seat chart correctly for every year I went to school as well as name all of my teachers.

My family is amazed as are most people, but I  will admit in secret that sometimes I forgot what I went upstairs for.

My DH is not impressed.  He wishes I would forget about some things.  We were watching TV two nights ago and something we saw jogged my memory about an incident that happened when we were teens.

I began to laugh and couldn't stop. I finally told him of the incident...he remembered too and he laughed.  Usually he forgets everything and tells me I make stuff up.  I don't, but I could.  He wouldn't know the difference.

Respected Contributor

Re: Come on...let it out. What are or were you really, really good at?

I am good at absolutely nothing!  Zilch, zero, nada! 

In high school I played flute in the high school band and was pretty good.  I was first chair;  those of you who have been in an orchestra or band knows what that means.